Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4277

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Aaron, I learned it makes me a better individual if I can open up my mind and deal with each person on an individual bases, not tossing then all together in a large human skin back and shaking them up. If you deal with each person ins any given incident, individually it’s easy to conclude who deserves mercy and who doesn’t.

Kendra…nothing wrong with a little nasty…sure I can do that for you. I put both of you in the boom boom room :lol: !!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4278

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I think Mike is a sweetheart :cheer:.

Although it is pretty hard most of the time, I am on a righteous path. Being a parent is good practice when it comes to being selfless. I see why it’s hard to be good at it, especially for men. If they aren’t taught to be selfless they are never really very good at it. I think my grandfather has come a long way and I listen to him and Karen talk about live with their former partners and I am learning what it means to be selfless from example. Karen devoted her life to her husband. My grandfather devoted his life to my grandmother, but I’m also witnessing how destructive it can be when it’s excessive.

Karen gave up the family she so desperately wanted and so did my grandfather. They allowed their devotion to one person to overshadow everyone else, including their children. Kids are demanding and it’s not initial. They can’t do anything for themselves so they are reliant on parents. It’s so sad when parents refuse to sacrifice their own selfish wants and desires even for their kids. My point is, it is very hard to do what is right. It takes courage and commitment to right plain and simple. It is most disappointing that to many of us in this species will not rise to the level of righteousness but I am hopeful because my faith has shown me the face of those who willing rise to this level every day.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4279

• Jess
Michael has been a striking force in our lives for a long time. I married his sister and it has been and so began the best years of my life. He is a member of a wonderful family. All of them have striking personalities and admirable lifestyles. It’s just in his genes.

I also believe I am on the road of righteousness and I am gladly so. I will also remain positive as my life has taken many turns. I didn’t marry well the first time. I had one daughter whom I lost spiritually many years ago prior to divorcing her mother. I then lost her physically a couple years ago. I have a part of her as she left us her son and her daughter and both Vicki and I are overjoyed to be blessed with the opportunity to be parents to children we can love and nurture late in life. I am hopeful because of my faith and proof of all it gives in life.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4282

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mike has been a rock in my life for many years and I can honestly say he’s contributed to the man I am today. He knew how to deal with me in a way that opened my eyes to reality. Sometime kids need a heavy dose of reality to get them on the right track.

I think I’m most disturbed having the racism in our judicial system confirmed. Jay thanks for remembering the names of all those who have senselessly lost their lives at the hands of violent police officers using excessive force. I always viewed officers as a cut above the rest of society but how these young men were treated proved otherwise. It was hard at first, then it was just shocking as the reality of it set in. The horror was compounded by our judicial system negating accountability. It was horrifying and the trauma is still very real.

My hope is in the leaders of our group and those like them all around the world. I’m very proud of my father. He is responsible and his responsibility is full of love and makes us all feel a sense of safety and contentment.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4283

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I think my little brother is special that’s all I’m going to say. :lol: .

I think I am on the right path in life because it’s never easy.

I am disappointed with all the people who continue to rally behind and support this administration when they are clearly evil corrupt. It is disappointing because we all want to believe we live in a civil country that is compassionate and basically full of people who are proud to be examples of right. To realize to many of us are not this way is disheartening. But I also am hopeful because I am blessed to know men and women who are this way and I’m seeing others come forward and assist us in our quest to straighten out the winding roads that devastate so many in life.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vicki.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4284

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Michael is cute and makes me feel safe.

I think my walk is stabilizing as my path is righteousness. I feel really intense disappointment with our congress. Children are being abused by this president and his administration and all they do is throw money at the abusers. Why can’t they do something about what is going on? Why is it that people can’t ever fix problems? It seems simple to me. Just make it stop! They act like this man has all power. We keep hearing this is a democracy so where is it. He’s literally getting away with murder and congress is allowing it. I tired of all the excuses. We want results, resolution. We want barr and trump impeached. I have no confidence in any of it anymore. My hope is in good people outside of our congress or government. I have absolutely no hope or faith in our government.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds