Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4258

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I think Mike is very cool and a natural authoritarian.

I think I’m on a righteous path thanks to the positive leaders I have had in my life starting with my father. I think I’m most disappointed with the continued racist attitudes to many Americans have. I think our unwillingness to live lives that include and are fair for all is what is so destructive. I can’t believe how racists so many people are but it is obvious that the white people who support trump are racists. This man is cruel just look at what’s happening at the southern border. I’m very disappointed with most of the white people who live in the UNITED States of America.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4259

• Kay
  • Premium Member
All I can say is I am finally on the right path in life and I know my parents would be pleased and proud.

I love and truly appreciate both my godparents and my godfather is very firm when he needs to be and that can be scary, but he is also very loving and supportive most of the time. He’s not angry often.

I’m new to all the politics but I am most concerned with how little women are valued in this country. It is disturbing that we have a misogynist president that they keep putting all over the news all the time I’m sick of seeing him and I’m really don’t want to hear anything he has to say. I am so disappointed to realize how horrible the law is when it comes to woman being sexually assaulted. The law does not favor women when they are being assaulted in any fashion it appears. I think we have to many men in position that could use a softer approach.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4262

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Michael you are the man bro!!! When I die I want to be a rug in your mansion.

I am disappointed with our criminal justice system but my life has taken such a dramatic changed over the past few years I am joyful and hopeful. I have my dad and I’m still pinching myself every morning and bracing myself ever morning for breakfast when I’ll see my father and my new step-mother /mother in law. I am blessed and will continue to do all I can for others. I am blessed and I am glad to be a part of the Gnostic Family. Becoming a Gnostic changed my life for the better giving me a new perspective on life and that is the starting point of my righteous walk.

Life Is Good!!!!

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4263

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Ah Lord Aries (aka) Michael, I want to be a rug that lays on top of my husband :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, I’m sooo nasty. Shock :cheer:

I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life especially after finding my faith. I once was lost as well but praise the most high I am now found. I am also disappointed in our representation in congress. I’m not happy with Pelosi. I agree she is singling out women of color which proves white people are racist it doesn’t matter what political party they are affiliated with. What is happening now is proof that racism runs deep. I don’t appreciate Nancy deciding we should do the job they are being paid to do. It is not left up to we the voters to do something about this corrupt administration. It is Congresses job to do that and they need to do it. I am very discouraged by our leadership and their ability to get anything done in a way that will be fair and just for all Americans.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kendra.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4265

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I can’t stop laughing at Michael. He’s too much and I think he’s a lot of fun. Kendra you so nasty girl. LOL LOL but I feel you sister. You and your mother are so in love with them men in your lives and that’s a beautiful thing. I know exactly how you feel.

I think I’m walking on the righteous side of life. I disappointed with our law enforcement in this country and how our trust and perceptions have been so tarnished. JR thank you for reminding us of why our perceptions have been forever tarnished. I do retain hope because of the men in law enforcement who are friends and family. They are good guys and the keep me grounded and open-minded when it comes to believing in the institution of law enforcement.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4266

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Michael has a unique aura that’s for sure. I find myself looking around the room for him when we are together and it comforts me when I see him.

I think I’m finally on the right path but I know I always haven’t been. I look at my grandfather and I’m glad our decision freed him from a life he was so unhappy living. He’s a different person now so I know what Niobi is talking about with her parents. We witness how the Most High positively, so that makes it clear the Evangelicals are not serving the God who is God. Their god is money and that is more than obvious. What is going on now is pure evil, what is happening at the southern boarder is racist and evil. Drugs are coming in onboard ships from across the Atlantic. We barely heard about that, millions of dollar’s worth of cocaine in Philadelphia. This proves his attack is on none white immigrants.

The evangelicals support a man who is a misogynist, racist, liar. How ungodly are all these things? I’m glad Acosta stepped aside his disgusting. They have proven their god is money. I think it is no very clear and people need only open their eyes, So…like so many others I’m disappointed with this species. But…all we can do is be the best people we can be and hope it is influential.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds