Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4286

• Beth
  • Premium Member
My Uncle is all of that :cheer: .

Thanks to the men in our family I know I am on the right path in life and I intend to stay on it. I am also disgusted with the members in the Senate in our congress. I have never seen such cowardice. How could we be proud? They, the republicans, turn my stomach. Ryan decides to show some backbone now that he is gone while making money from a book he wrote. Trump is making all of them money and it’s pathetic. I’m not buying any books about trump because we can all see what kind of man he is. I’m not one of those people who need to see it in print before I believe there is a serious problem. We can see it with our eyes. I don’t know why people don’t trust what they can clearly see with their own eyes.

My hope is not in local law enforcement, it’s in my uncles, and the members of my family and good friends who are in law enforcement. My hope is in my faith and the leaders of our faith group. Doug, Drew is a really nice man and I’m glad working for the local department didn’t break him.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Beth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4287

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Michael is a beckon of proper authority. It oozes from him with ever step he takes. He is my friend and I respect him tremendously.

I think I am walking on a path that his righteous and I believe this because so many things in life are not easy. We are new parents and I can definitely relate to what Casey said about parenting being a totally selfless job. I forgot how demanding babies can be but OMG I love my son. Emily I can never thank you enough for giving us a child of our own. I know how Jess fells as well. Your daughter gave you and Vicki two beautiful gifts Danielle and Aiden. My hope is in how we present ourselves to others because we are rubbing off and that is obvious. That is the best thing we can give society, showing them our righteous walk. We are gaining members who want to help others like we do. I left the force because I was no longer comfortable with the position after hearing several fellow officers make negative racial comments and after all that has transpired all the senseless deaths, it rubbed me very wrong. Well, one of my former co-workers, he out-ranked me, he has also left the department and now works for Mark in security. He makes more of course and he smiles now. He hardly ever smiled. That gives me hope.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4290

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Jay, you’re the bomb bro! Mike…Aries, yeah I can see that. LOL

I am oh a righteous path I’m certain of it. I have to say I have lost all confidence in our government. I also realize the people in congress are a reflection of the people they are there to represent. But we are learning how the republican cheat their way into office as well. It’s hard to believe any of them will do the right thing and I don’t expect it. I’m upset with Pelosi too because she is allowing this man to get away with all the horrible things he is doing all around. It’s really discouraging.

I’m glad to be a part of the Gnostic family and faith and that is also where my hope lies.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4291

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Wow Jay :cheer: I vote for the plaque. I think Mike is scary and I don’t always know how to approach him so I keep my distance. He still gives me that look that makes me want to crawl back into my skin. It’s my fault, I didn’t do TJ right and he has a soft spot for my husband.

Kendra you are too funny. :lol: :lol: .

I think I am on the right path and I must be doing something right, my parents are here and have joined the group. They really like it. I also have hope in our faith because I’ve seen it literally change lives. I don’t know what is going on with the American congress but it is sad and scary to know these people hold so much power. I think it’s good to be grateful we are on the right path and to keep doing what we know is right and let the rest be I honestly do. It’s too much. I want to help the people at the southern border. Is there anything we can do?

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4292

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am humbled reading how all of you feel about me. I am shocked, and humbled. Like Mark, there comes a time when you have to just accept the position life has laid out for us. Security is my built-in talent and I am unable to turn away from it. I thank all of you for having confidence in me and for seeing me for all that I am and not being put off in any way.

Alex, I have gotten over it my dear. I am approachable, and I’m sure I haven’t singled you out in anyway.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 8 months ago #4293

• Alex
  • Premium Member
No, you haven’t I am still a little ashamed of how I behaved and you are an authority figure and it makes me remember how I acted and how I should act again. Mark is the same but he’s more of a moral authority if that makes sense. I’m ashamed on both levels
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds