Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4294

• Chris
  • Elite Member
My little brother can’t help it…he’s just that way.

My path is one of Righteousness and that is because I am a Gnostic.

I am disgusted with the American leadership period and I have no faith in the older leaders. They need to go. The members of congress need to have terms just like the president. Bad congress men are just as bad as a bad president this is so very obvious. All of this is because congress doesn’t have terms. Our faith has to remain in the Most High and our hope in the leadership in our group.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4295

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I’m proud of my uncle, I’m proud of all the men in our Gnostic group. I pray for them because there is so much going on. I know where are Virgil is and he is amazing. I remain hopeful because of the leaders in this group because it is a frightening world we live in. I was watching Joy Reid this morning as well and my hands began to tremble. I had to remind myself there is no power stronger than the power of the Most High.

I think I’m on a righteous path and I also attribute it to my faith.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4296

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We are working on it Alex…it’s hard to fight a corrupt administration. Corruption is easy and spreads quickly. Perhaps we can go their route and open a private facility but I don’t just want to help the children I’d like for it to be for families. I have been approached. I’ll keep you all posted.

Like Mike has said, it’s time to put it behind you and move forward, you are the only one who this is still a problem for. It’s time for you to spend some time with Jess or Rod Alex. This can cause problems for you going forward. And stop crying I can see then tears gathering as I type.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4297

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Ah baby it’s all right. I’m over it too. I am surprised I didn’t know this was still a problem for you.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4298

• Alex
  • Premium Member
So sorry :kiss:

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4299

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I got her Mark. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds