Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4269

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Michael this has turned to you because you set an example for many of us. you are scary to people when they are doing something wrong and you should be. You are pleasant to those you are just meeting, welcoming at times. You are loving toward your love ones and close friends. I think your ability to be all of these things makes you unique indeed.

I think I’m on the road to a righteous life and it’s not easy. I’m always telling myself to do what I’m called to do and sometimes I really don’t feel like it. Life in America is a mess these days but I am hopeful because I see good people doing good things for people who need it most.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4270

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I admire my baby brother I always have.

Kendra thumbs up girlfriend, you are so funny.

I am on my righteous walk thank to my faith.

I am disappointed with the American public because to many people are harboring racist views and that is hateful. There is to much hate in American society that’s why we have hateful representation in Congress. It’s not rocket science. But I’m grateful for my faith because it surrounds me with good friends and family an that keeps me grounded.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4271

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I am a Mike fan because he is always here for me when I need him. I respect his views and his opinions and as he takes over the security department here in our spot, I’m encouraged because we need him and his expertise.

I know I’m walking a righteous path and I also thank my faith and my family and Gnostic family for being positive role models and guides in my life. I have many things that disappointment about the world we live in but my hope and faith are in the good we can do to make it better whenever and for whoever we can.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4272

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
My walk is righteous and I am hopeful now that I am a Gnostic. I have my flaws but I work on me at all times. In fact I’m so busy working on me I can’t work on anyone else. We have to keep ourselves is order if we are ever going to be able to be any help to anyone else.

I am hopeful because the Most High has shown me the Sky is the limit. I have been changed. I didn’t think I would ever get past the pain of my past but thanks to my nephew, I am on a path or repair, healing, and true love. I love my woman so much and I never thought I would love again. I gained a best friend in the process so I know my God said it was time for me to stop hurting. I know I am loved.

I am disappointed with or societal abnormalities but I am hopeful because of all the positive things that have happened in my personal life that have blown me away. Doing the right thing is very hard and very unselfish all of the time. I’m glad to know I’m not a selfish person.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4275

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I think I’m on the right path and glad to say it’s rubbing off on my family. My extended family. I respect Michael and agree he is an authoritarian persona that radiates from him even when he is smiling and in a good mode. The Judge was this way as well and I see it in his grandsons.

I am again very disturbed with what is happening at the Southern border of this country, trump, pense and all the top men in this administration are evil to me. I feel we are getting a first-hand look at how evil really looks and acts. It really disturbing. However, I also have hope because I see the good the men in our group are doing in so many communities and with the homelessness situation gripping this country. Kids need us to do better and I’m glad to br associated with people who are trying to do things better. I feel sorry for the people working at the southern border forced to work in conditions and do things that are clearly abusive to children.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4276

• Emily
  • Administrator
Michael has been through so much and we almost lost him. He is such an amazing man and I’m so glad he’s still with us. He is looking better each time I see him but cancer took a toll on him emotionally and physically. He’s still too thin and we are working hard to fatten him up. He makes me laugh. When something is going on, like that convenient store thing Kelton told us about, I can see him now. He’s got this walk when he’s getting ready to take care of business and he’s bowlegged :lol: . Oh man, you know it’s about to be ugly for somebody :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I read the article, to help edit it, it was flawless basically, and I thought, yes, I am on a righteous walk. Yes, it is so easy to say I don’t feel like it or NO, the real work comes when can step out of self for a minute and allow the Most High to work through you. It’s not easy. We are called to take on a lot sometimes and how we answer that call is what matters. Yes it’s hard in the world today but we can be the light at the end of the tunnel in someones life and we have to be willing to be that light and it won’t be easy but it will be gratifying.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds