Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4078

• Niobi
In village where I grow up girls not to have feelings, opinions, anything. They are what they father, they big brother, and then they husband say they are. They have no self, it is not allowed. Why so many cultures treat the females so very horrible. It is sad. I run because I can’t hide self I can’t. I know I can’t do like other women in the village. I know there is more out there and I take chance, I find love of me life I know as soon as I see him. He so honest and open I just love immediately. He is open book, so is he siblings. It is good feeling to be true to self. If we no true to self we no true to Most High.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4079

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Damn…I can’t have nothing round here!

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4080

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Um, I’m clearing my throat and holding up my mug…pass pass pour…come on.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4081

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I’m glad I met the real you baby I am so glad you listened to Sir Paul.

I was afraid of so much before I found my faith. I learned to be true to myself and stand up to people who were really impacting my life in a negative way. I am glad I learned to stand up to my mother. I can’t believe that was my life back then. I am a different person now and my life is so different. I like being myself, finally its easier all around and that’s a fact. I love you honey, :kiss: .
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Deb.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4082

• Jess
I have to admit, my first marriage was entered into because of one of my representatives. I knew my X and I were not compatible but I played along hoping for the best. I questioned if I was in need of some mental health assistance because everyone always told me how beautiful she was but they didn’t seem to understand that did not automatically make her a good person. She is not a good person and is divorcing for the third time. Our daughter, the only child both us had, passed away last week. She was sick for a while that’s why she gave her son to us a few years ago. She never found herself and she never got what she so needed from her mother who isn’t so beautiful anymore. It’s good to have good people around you to help you discover who you are and make it a point to be and stay true to who you are. It is always best to be true to yourself, always.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4083

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I think we were encouraged to be a way we weren’t comfortable and being ourselves was the mask we wore most of the time. How we felt didn’t matter so it’s like that for women all across this world Niobi. Did any of you see that Miss Teen USA, Miss America, and Miss USA are all black? This is not only the time of the woman it is the time of the black woman, she is strong, she is resilient, and by God she is beautiful. I was racist for a large part of my life, I married a man who shared my views at the time, he proved to be far more racist and he was also sexiest. My Karma was a bitch but I am thankful for it because Karma also chastens.

I now where the face of my true self and I’m all the better for it. It has been a hard time for my sweet husband. We lost his daughter, His father is ill, and unfortunately we’ve had to deal with the misplace wrath of my ex-husband. We remain strong and are very grateful for all of you because we really need your support.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds