Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4072

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Oh Lawd here we go…. :lol:. We are happy for them Rod and I’m looking forward to the ceremonies at the end of the month.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4073

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Kelton and Mike are a mess.

I am like Luke, for most of my life I wished I was someone else. I felt cursed and wondered how long I would live the hard, miserable life I was living. Then I found my faith and life has been uphill every sense. I’m so proud of my wife and she is such an inspiration to me and our kids. I see people looking at her all the time and I am filled with pride. I love her father because he gave me such a wonderful wife and I’m so happy we were able to do this wonderful thing for him and Barb. Baby, you impress many people I see it all the time. Keep being as beautiful as you are. I love you.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4074

• Barb
  • Premium Member
My mother Dra…she was miserable she had to be, but she stayed and dealt with it because of the lifestyle my father gave her. It just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4075

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Oh man them too are at it again Mason.

Congratulation Miss Karen. You go girl :lol:

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4076

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Um hmmm, I can be runny if I want to bro. I can let it drip, let it run, let it ooze, I snort, I snore, I hawk, all night and day cause I’m good like that. I’m trying to think of some more of your business I can tell right now. And pass the Courvoisier stop being selfish.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4077

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Yeah while you passing, I’ll take a glass myself cousin. You heard Kelton…share.

I am one of those people who had representatives. I really didn’t know who I was. I wore mask until I found my faith and Sir Paul got a hold of me when he saw me running my game on a few women. He shut me down and set me straight. He explained to me how my behavior was hurting me more than it was helping me. I was offended at first. Then I saw Deb and Paul told me to stay away from her. I was told to see Jess and when Jess told him I had come t terms with myself he would revisit and reevaluate his stance. I was on the road to recovery from that moment and I learned what it meant to be true to who you are as a person. When Sir Paul finally allowed me to speak to Deb she met the true me. I’m glad and it felt good to go into a relationship as an open book. I really have to agree, being yourself at all times is the best way to be.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds