Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4042

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Forum friend and family. This article explains why it is so important for us to be on our best behavior because so many eyes are watching even when we don't realize it. Do you ever watch how good deeds are mimicked when witnessed. When we helped a homeless person in a scary situation others came forward and offered to assist as well. Good spread way faster than Evil. Because good has an immediate reward, it feels wonderful. It gives you a feeling that is so euphoric you can't help but smile and be joyful down in your soul. This is what spreads that exhilaration it is intoxicating. People are watching how we carry ourselves and as servants of the most high, we strive to always carry ourselves in a upstanding, moral way.

Enjoy this one and talk about a time when you know someone was drawn to you because they witnessed you do or say something that spoke to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4043

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, people are always watching. I remember a incident about a year ago. Kelton and I were in the store in one of the neighborhoods we visit, we like to pick the poorest areas because those people need the most help. It was a small corner store. A youngster came in and he had that look. I saw the man behind the counter brace himself confirming we could potentially have a situation.

There was another young woman in the store and she immediately hurried toward me. She looked at me with a ‘what are you going to do?’ look in her eye. I arched and eyebrow and looked at Kelton. Of course he did that deep throated chuckle thing he does before mumbling how I scream law enforcement. I just threw my hands up when he started tossed his head. At that point all eyes were on me, the store clerk and the few other people in the store. I thought, how in the hell did I walk into this shit. I mumbled “I’m basically retired.” Kelton says F that my service is a lifetime appointment. I’ve heard that before but not in the way Kelton explained it. He tells me I wasn’t only an appointment by man but by the Most High.

He moved toward the counter and I did as well. He gave me a get back look and I shook my head and smiled. I asked him if he was sure he wanted take this walk, especially with me in the store. Kelton boldly add, “and me.” He asked me if I was the heat and then looked at Kelton. Kelton tells is nodded and says, “He is the big cheese, smoking hot.” He looked at me again, looked me up and down and for a moment I knew he was sizing me up, wondering if he could take me. I smiled and chuckled along with Kelton but there was something about how I laughed that made him begin to rethink his stance. I asked him again if he was sure he wanted to take that walk with me. Kelton kept shaking his head no and he kept looking at Kelton. He looked at me a one last time, took out his gun, and handed it to me.

I sat it on the counter and took out my phone while Kelton asked him what he needed. He took a deep breath and said Help. I hung up the phone and told him to come take a walk with me. Everyone in the store smiled and thanked us and Kelton pointed at me. The lady that stood beside me nodded and said she knew it. I had cop written all over me, Kelton said Fed and her eyes sprang wide open. They young man asked me what I was doing in the store, and I help up my bottled water and Twizzlers and he smiled. I said “What…I’m hungry,” and he laughed harder. Then he told me that wasn’t food that was junk. I asked him if he wanted to grab a bit with me then and he nodded and admitted he was hungry too. Then he started joking around with Kelton who mumbled he looked like he was hungry.

I don’t know what it did for the people in the store, I didn’t think about it, I just did what I do.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4044

• Kay
  • Premium Member
See I can imagine my Godpop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can see it happening. You do have that look god pop. I know it got me straight on several occasions. I think people are encouraged when they see people doing the right thing. I am. I also know how easy it is to be mislead watching other people doing things they shouldn’t be doing. Uncle Mark is right as always and I like knowing I can be me. By the way…I’m in labor god mom.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4045

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank goodness we are close right, YAAAA!!!!

I was at the bank with my grand-kiddos the other day and a lady stopped me on my way out and told me how much she appreciated how Zuriyah was dressed like a little girl. She said she was so tired of seeing little girls dressed like grown women, and she said Zuriyah was beautiful being the little girl she is. I nodded and told her that he Grandparents on her father’s side sent her the cute dress she had on and she said we were good old fashion women. I agreed and learned we are both teachers. But I agree, all we have to be is ourselves in public and I always am. What you see is what you get. I don’t wear makeup, I just don’t feel like going through all of that all the time, but I’m always neat and clean.

Mike...you know Kelton is right, you are called by a higher power. I loved that story and Jeremy is so sweet and funny.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4046

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
You know how refreshing it is to hear all we have to do is be ourselves? We grow up in a world always thinking we have to be something and someone other than who we truly are deep inside. We are always striving to be something other than who we are just to fit in, to belong. Our doctrine is so opposite that of traditional religion. We now know that The Most High is everlasting love, no hate in the Most High at all so Our God hates no one or nothing. We learned that life is what is valued most with the Most High, not MONEY!!!! We learned that The Most High not only favors no Human ethnicity, The Most High doesn’t favor a species in the Universe anywhere. The Most High loves all that has been, is, and will be created going forward. We learned that we must be grounded in morality, and able to love unconditional to be in the service of the Most High. Now we know that it is in the best interest of all involved if we be who we are at our core at all times. We aren’t supposed to be wearing mask. We aren’t supposed to have internal representatives. We are supposed to be honest with ourselves so that we can be honest with everyone else. Imagine a world like that. :cheer:

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4047

• JJ
  • Premium Member
We had a boy this morning Aiden Roscoe is his name and I’m so proud to be a new pop. Dad I hope I’ll be as good a dad as you. I’m glad you and grandpa are still around to give me pointers. I’m glad I’m a part of the Gnostic Group because my son will grow up with the best understand of what life is all about. I’m real happy right now. Thanks to the Most High for my father, my grandparents, my Gnostic Family and my beautiful wife. Thank you honey you did a fantastic job.

Being myself got me where I am today. I agree with being yourself. I don't like mask because mask and representatives are deceptive, lies and like the article says, lies are a form of hate.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds