Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 5 years 1 day ago #4066

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow Uncle, all right!!! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 5 years 1 day ago #4067

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Hey…backup bro…I hold my water just find, it’s my juice I struggle with but I’m working on it.

This Is What I Teach 5 years 1 day ago #4068

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Congrats new parents!!! Man do I understand what Barb spoke about. I was encouraged to do exactly that which was how I ended up married to the Judge. I grew to love him but I denied my homosexuality and I was miserable. I also lived in his shadow and I had to suppress my butch like nature most of my life. I guess all of you can see the real me now and I appreciate you all accept who I have always been inside. I have to tell you, I feel better than I’ve felt my whole life. There is nothing better than being who you are, nothing. My life is finally complete. I am marrying a woman I love and I mean I love her. She’s all I’ve ever wanted and I no longer feel I have to smoother Karen in order to fit into society in a capacity that is acceptable. Praise the Most High I am free!!!

This Is What I Teach 5 years 21 hours ago #4069

• Jordan
I spent the first years of my life wishing I was anybody else other than myself. That was how it was until I met Luke in college. Luke and his family taught me to love me. Luke brought the me out and I decided I like me. My brother is with us now and so is my dad. I am glad through me they saw hope. My mother passed away last month, sadly it was a relief for all of us. I do know how you feel Miss. Karen. We all loved the Judge but you saw a side of him we didn’t. I respect you and I feel you my sister. I am happy for you and I hope the rest of your days will be full of way more joy than sadness. I wish Rebecca was here but through it all, she was born and gave you the four wonderful grandchildren you have and a few great grandchildren right? Everything works together for good for those who know and love the Most High!!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 21 hours ago by Jordan.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4070

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe my mother is getting married, and to a rich man. He said he is so in love with my mother. He hugs her and he is getting better. Yes the ex was pissed but we are to happy to let her rain on our parade. WOW!!!! I am glad being me brought my mother closer to me and now she is happy as well. My mother said she would never date a white man much less marry one. Well, she said if I can do it and be happy she can to. And they did the nasty and she liked it for the first time she said. Now that made me cry. How many women are out there unhappy sexually but in marriages with men because of what they can give them financially? That sends a horrible message to daughters and misery loves company.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4071

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
You don’t hold any liquid well bro…and obviously you don’t hold your tongue well either, but we love you anyway, you know. I’m just saying bro.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds