Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4084

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Jess Vicki, we sympathize with you at this time. Being a part of this group has allowed the young to mingle with the old and we have learned to appreciate each others strengths. We benefit from the literal wisdom of the elders, and the help us channel the strength of our youth. I am glad to know at a young age that I need to be me and to be true to me. I'm glad to now representatives only mask the self and to let them lead is to live a life built on a foundation of lies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4086

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Wow Aunt Vicki I just saw that and they are all so pretty. We are here for you and the doc always.

I agree we need to be who we are at our core because that also makes us responsible for everything we do. Great Article, and Uncle Mike stop being so selfish :lol: :lol: !!!

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4088

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I have always been me and I’ve suffered for it on many occasions. I am now glad I stood my ground and remained true to me because it paid off in a big way. Good advice that is well taken Mark. Hang in there Jess we got you and Vicki don’t let your ex suck you into his misery.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4089

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I had to learn how to be myself as well. I lived in a state of fear and uncertainty. All I can say is I’m glad I have my cousin because she led me to my faith where I found my soulmate and I did it being myself. So, personally I can say, it does pay to be yourself. Loved the article.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4091

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Like my brother, I have always been myself. My mother never cared for me she was convinced I was retarded, I didn’t care. She doesn’t care for me to this day and I don’t attempt to have relationship with her. I was called about a year ago and told she was sick and I told the person to call Chris, I didn’t have a mother and I don’t feel bad about that. My mother died in 2005 shortly after she married Sir Paul. She embraced me and treated me like I was her son, literally. I was made whole when she wrapped her arms around me and told me all I need was love. She was right. But she saw me being me and reached out to me. I agree with this article because being me has made my life easier to live that’s for sure.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4092

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Yeah…I had to learn to be myself as well. I had a lot of people around me that tried to influence me to do things that didn’t set right me in my soul. I also have to thank my sister for guiding me to my faith because it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have my beautiful wife, a loving father, and of course a fantastic group of people who share my faith. Things have been hard at times but the good far out ways the bad.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds