Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4060

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Well congrats, I’m a proud grandpa as well my grand twin kiddos are gorgeous. Congratulation Barb and Doug you both deserve it and are excellent parents. Court, I know your parents would be so proud of you. I wish they were here to see it for themselves. Their little girl has grown up to be a beautiful woman and now she’s a mom.

I’ll announce dad is getting married at the next meeting he is marrying Kendra’s mother and my mother blew a gasket, literally. She had to be hospitalized but she’s out and made as hell. To bad there is nothing she can do about it. However, she is on the warpath working hard to turn all pops friends against him, but he’s making new friends and he says they are true friends. He said watching me lead him to where he is today. He is very proud of me and he thanks me for shining a light on an ugly situation. I absolutely agree we should strive to be true to who we really are because the deceptions of allowing representatives to speak for us only insures we end up in unmanageable situations
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4061

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
And he’s so humble.

Congratulations everyone, there is nothing like becoming a parent. Every thing changed for me. It was like responsibility washed over me like the guys are saying. Men form strong connections when they love the woman who mother’s their children. They may stray but she’s always going to be number one. Not that it’s good to stray. But woman who see married men must understand, it will never be serious with them. Very rare do men leave the woman the chose to marry. Sometimes we witness many things growing up and it’s hard to keep it in perspective. Luckily we find a person or group of people who can help us walk a more righteous walk. I don’t think my father was a good influence in my life. He is racists, sexist, and chauvinistic. I spent my young life rebelling against him, wanting to be nothing like him. I understand why now. I can say first hand bigotry is very ugly and hateful. All day long all we heard was his hatred toward other ethnic groups, women to an extent, and poor people in general. My brother was more affected by his crap than me. He still is so I don’t talk to him much. That’s fine, I don’t talk to my mother either. I have my family given to me via the Most High and I'm all the better for it. I am a part of a group of people in our Gnostic Family who only have our Gnostic Family and we talk about how much we never really fit into the families we were born into. The good news is we at least have one person in our birth family that is with us. My Uncle is here and I love him. He has taken me under his wing and I’m a better man today than I’ve ever been. So yes, hatefulness is learned at home and if your lucky you will run into someone who helps turn that around for you. For me it was Mason, and then Sir Paul, set me on the right track, and now I look to my Uncle as a parent figure and he answers the call every time. I love you Uncle Kelton and thank you for truly loving me.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4062

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I got you nephew gladly. Because…I have always loved you!! Oh and your brother is coming around. He’s joining us at the meeting at the end of this month. I was going to surprise you, but he and his wife will be there she’s done with Christianity she said, I’m not sure what happened but she’s traumatized. So is he I suspect so be ready to embrace him and welcome him and his family into the fold.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4063

• Luke
  • Administrator
My daddy taught me to be myself at all times and that’s exactly what I do. What you see is what you get. I am a firm believer in being yourself. When we hide behind the mask of representatives, who we are is never real, never seen. People’s views of us are based on lies. Dad was not a fan of false, fake, fabrications. He always told us to be who we are and to be proud and true to who we are. I’m glad he instilled that quality in us because we are who we came to be based on who we are at our core. Be yourself and be damn good at being you!!!

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4064

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Kelton...Bro…you can’t hold water can you?

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4065

• Justine
  • Premium Member
OMG…that is wonderful news Dad. Wow!!!!
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds