Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3738

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I had to stop watching the news. I'm sick of the breaking news shit and it’s already something they’ve been reporting on for the past two hours. Breaking news is some new news, not more of the same. I'm tired of cringing so I turned to news off. Deb…Mark said it best, which means their wives aren’t great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3739

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m a little scared. I’m scared because we have a cowardly congress that is allowing a monster to wreak havoc and make a mockery of our democracy! I now longer look to him to do anything right, especially now that we know he is a criminal who has surrounded and filled the White House with criminals, blue collar criminals. I now look to elected officials, Democrats, to do something about what is going on.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3740

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I’m just wondering when the republicans are going to get a damn clue. He’s yelling at that acting AG, he’s reneging on deals he promised to sign off on, and he’s listening to the likes of Ann Colter and Rush Limbaugh. I mean only crazy people listen to people like that. They are what is wrong with this country and that’s a fact. My question is, who decides who will be a member of the electoral college? Who are these people and what the hell is their problem? If we don’t elect them, we the people, they should not be making any decisions that affect all of us and that’s all there is to it.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3741

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I’m a little scared because it looks like no one in congress seems willing to just start impeachment proceedings. I’m sick of the excuses. They situation is getting worse and worse and all we hear are excuses why no one will do anything about what is happening.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3742

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Normally I would say compromise and keep the government open but not with this man. If you give him an inch he will take a mile and you absolutely can’t trust him. He is also a criminal and I personally don’t think anything he says is worth a hill of beans.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3743

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Let’s see, the dems don’t think we want to impeach, hmmm, the man in the president’s seat is a liar, a felon, a man-child, we didn’t elect him into office, he tries to obstruct justice at every turn because he is a criminal. He is a treasonous want to be dictator. And they think the primary thing on our minds isn’t impeachment, News Flash…YES THE HELL IT IS!!!!
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds