Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3732

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
As always the media tries to decide what we should care about. We don’t care about his damn melt downs. We know why he does stupid shit! We are not mindless idiots! We know he shut down the government! We know who owns it weather he wants to admit it now that it’s happened or not. We all heard him own it. Now, if that skelton lady and that drug addict dog want to fund his wall let them but don’t think I want them making any decision that concern money coming from me. We voted for affordable health care not some damn wall he said Mexico was going to pay for. The media needs to really focus on that for a damn change. Focus on how many of us did not want that man to be president instead of his damn base! To hell with his BASE! They are a few and we are Many! I’m not scared, I’m pissed!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3733

• Chris
  • Elite Member
None of it surprises me. Hilary said all of this and what pisses me off is they were screaming lock her up when they were the real criminals. They were screaming about some dead ass email issue when they were making deals with enemies for self-gains, practically committing treason. The whole thing is disgusting because what the electoral college did this time resulted in us having a monster in the White House. It was allowed a band of gangsters highjack the Government of the United States to get control of the money we generate in this country. The bottom line is, I don’t want a bunch of useless law makers taking money from me for dumb shit I have absolutely no interest in. NONE!!! I don’t want some damn medieval wall along the southern border. All those who want the wall he said the Mexicans would pay for, they can pay for it. How dare he think he will force all of us to pay for that shit. I don’t think so.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3734

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
OMG…all of them are criminals! They tried to make Hilary look so bad and all of them are criminals. This is so bad and they aren’t really focusing on what we really care about. We need to do something and two more years of this is out of the question. I really hope this new democratic house does what needs to be done and not feed us a bunch of excuses as to why we have to have that man in office much longer.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3735

• Benji
  • Premium Member
They don’t care how insane he is and they have to much pride to admit they are wrong. We all know about pride right? Rush and Ann will never be happy. They like complaining and causing problems. They thrive on it. Now it’s going to far. This is way out of control and too much is at stake. We need to deal with this as quickly as possible before it gets worse. We want our lives to matter damn a wall shit.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3736

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Mark you are right, behind ever good man is a Great Woman. They don’t have great women behind them. I’ve said this before, I could not look my husband in his face if he was a member of the republican party in congress today. It would be the end of our marriage. I don’t even have friends who support Trump. I’m sorry, this man is corrupt and anyone who supports him is also corrupt and I don’t need friends like that.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3737

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yeah, it’s obviously true Mark, they don’t have great wives. The man is a felon, a monster in all reality put in the presidents seat by a group of people who have twice overridden the vote of the American Citizens. Bush took us into a great recession but he was far better than the monster we currently have I office. I don’t think we can afford to allow them to rob us of our vote again, it’s honestly time to do away with the electoral college.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds