Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3750

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Some one listed all his ugly, demonic qualities leaving out he’s a hateful racist that really thinks he’s better than everyone including white people. These are white women he is physically and emotionally abusing. These are white men he is shouting at and literally demeaning. Men who know they are an asset to anyone’s life, who know they matter and are valued. This man is the lowest of the low and frankly that alone is reason to impeach.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3751

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Dad was a republican and I keep wondering what he would say if he were alive today. I know he would be so disappointed with the republicans in congress today. I honestly think their behavior would be enough to cause dad to convert and become a democrat.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3752

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Well, this is why I don’t associate with some of our cousin’s mom. You know dad’s side of the family claim they are republicans and die heard trump supporters. I gladly told Kevin we don’t have to associate with each other. He said fine and called me childish. I told him I wasn’t offended because he’s an idiot and I hung up. I honestly wish they would all leave me alone. I want their president to be impeached and they can fund his damn wall if they want it.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3753

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I think he is a horrible man and I’m afraid. It’s only going to get worse if members of congress don’t start standing up to this man and demanding he do things the way they are supposed to be done or step down or be impeached. I also just will sleep better when he is no longer our president. That bomb thing is frightening.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3754

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well since he wanted to close the government, and he let that Colter woman and Limbaugh talk him into it, let them pay him. If anyone isn’t getting paid because of this, he should be the first one to lose a check. I don’t like the idea of paying a felon anyway.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3755

• Val
  • Premium Member
Personally, I think he wants to start a war so he can stay in office. I want them to impeach him before he can do something that forces us to be stuck with him longer than we already have.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds