Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3726

• Niobi
I say the wife to these men are weak, real weak, and only care for well life money is giving to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3727

• Adam
  • Premium Member
WOOOO, I tell you what, I agree with the go fund me site, let Rush and Ann help fund his damn wall since they have so much to say. I don’t want the likes of them deciding how my tax dollars are spent. I bet they wouldn’t think this shit is funny if they found themselves on the receiving end of some of the shit they cause.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3728

• Justine
  • Premium Member
He is a monster! I am sick of hearing about how monstrous he is! I want them to do something for crying out loud! Impeach the monster or when is karma going to kick in and shut him down. He’s old, his evil heart can stop at any time. Do us all a favor!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3729

• Jess
I think it’s sad when people start praying he will die of a heart attack or have a stroke. I have patience who just want him to die. They are tired of all his mess and they are tired of how no one will take any steps to stop him. People can only take so much and he’s really pushing. The majority of us did not vote him into office and yes, it’s time to look at that electoral college and do away with that so this kind of disaster never happens again.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Jess.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3730

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I just want him to go away. I didn’t want him in the presidency seat because I knew he was a criminal. I don’t want him there now because he’s a criminal. I want them to start impeachment procedures based on the facts we all ready have. I’m sick of the threat to Mueller’s investigation. I want it all to stop because it’s foolishness and grown people don’t like playing around with children. I tell you what, he wouldn’t talk to me the way he talks to those working for him. I guess the new ones actually think he won’t do it to them, or they think he’s not that bad. I hear the acting AG is starting to see just how insane the monster actually is.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3731

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
This guy makes grandpa look like an angle! IMPEACH please.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds