Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3756

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
The media keeps trying to tell us the people working close to him are the adults in the room. Well all he’s doing is ridiculing him and they don’t seem to be acting like adults either. Kelly has shown a side of himself that isn’t very favorable and he’s proven he is racist and a lair as well. I don’t care about the general quitting anyone remaining in this man’s employee has a problem, if they didn’t they wouldn’t be able to stomach being in the same area, the same space, as him much less working with, for, or close to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3757

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I’m like Val, I’m worried he’s going to start a war so we will be forced to have him remain in office and he’ll be the destruction of this country. I seem him as a disease that will kill off many of us if we don’t contain it as quickly as possible.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3758

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I drove to a part of town yesterday that is full of trump supporters, I couldn’t believe it. I looked at them and shook my head. The man is a felon and they know damn well they wouldn’t tolerate what he’s doing if he was democrat or a minority. I said that and none of them in the drug store line had anything to say. He’s a criminal and a criminal is a criminal I don’t care what his ethnicity, race, religion, age, or financial statues.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3760

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Mary I agree. At this point there is no excuse to continue supporting this clearly criminal man for president. He does not have the Average American's interest at heart. This presidency, to him, was a means to financial gain via all of us. We should not accept anything he does as normal. I can't stand the tweeting and I refuse to even read them. I don't care what he says in tweet. I do not accept that type of communication from a president. It is not normal and I refuse to allow the media to normalize bad behaviors.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mason.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3762

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
As a responsible leader I don't communicate important ideas or issues via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. This is inappropriate for a United States President, and should never be seen as an acceptable way to rely important messages to the public. The media has normalized this behavior but as a real adult in the room, I find it unacceptable and I do not read his twits nor do I pay attention to them when they are broadcasted on any news station.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds