Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3744

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
We don’t need or want friends like that Mary. I’ve done the same thing. I can’t stomach them I’m sorry. There is no excuse to continue supporting this man. If he was anything but white they would all be screaming for congress to do something and the hypocrisy is more than I can stand. All of his supports know he is a bad person, they know he is a criminal, and I’m not trying to her the law is for minorities not white people. These white criminals are costing us every day. I don’t care what ethnicity a criminal is, if they are criminals they deserve to pay the penalty for the crimes they are guilty of committing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3745

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Son, I have to agree, Trump is a hundred times worse than your grandfather. I think he is a real live demon and he will always destroy everything he touches. It’s just what he does.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3746

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Impeach! That’s all that’s left to say. Impeach!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3747

• Tina
  • Premium Member
It’s insulting as a person of color to watch a criminal continue to be allowed to have a good paying job and have such a negative effect on the lives of so many people. I just think it’s a crying damn shame honestly.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3748

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I agree Ryan…grandpa is looking a little angelic when put beside trump. I really think I’ll be happy to hear he’s out no matter which way it comes, death or impeachment. I just want him out.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 4 months ago #3749

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Hey…so the Russian’s have a bomb that we can’t detect and it’s some kind of sonic bomb? And he’s in their pocket? Yeah, this is suddenly more than scary. I really wish congress would protect us the American people the way we expect and elected them to do. I’m hoping things will change in January.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds