Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Male...Leaders!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3708

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I just want to know how are we supposed to feel confident with anything in this country? All the media does is focus too much on shit that does not matter asking the same stupid questions over and over again. We all know Trump is insane so stop asking why he does shit! We don't give a shit anymore! All we want is his ass GONE!!! We want him OUT!!! Why do they always lose focus? We marched in protest of this monster when the Electoral College gave him this appointment. HE WAS NOT THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE!!! We went to the polls during this last election because HE IS NOT OUR CHOICE!!! And We want CHECKS AND BALANCES!!!! We don't want a damn WALL!!! We want affordable HEALTHCARE!!!! No one is saying anything about that. Hell no we don't want our tax dollars funding a damn wall!! Let Rush fucking lumber whatever the fuck his name is and that skelton bitch Culter fund his fucking wall!!! Where are the wives to all these men in congress? Why are they so damn spinless? I'm so damn disgusted with all of them!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3709

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
:cheer: :lol: Leave it to Deb to tell it like it is. That’s what I say, If they want a wall let them do that damn Go fund Me things and pay for it themselves. I don’t want my tax dollars paying for it. While they are talking shit, why don’t they mention their guy said Mexico would fund the wall. I’m with Deb…IMPEACH!!!

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3710

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Deb what kind of women are married to the republican men in congress? Look at what they are doing to children at the border. Look at them poring out water people put out for them. How cruel can you be? No…we did not vote him unto office and I’m tired of hearing people say we did. I want them to get rid of the Electoral College. I don’t think we ever need to allow them to do this again. They did this with Al Gore and now Hilary. She’s the one who should be in the Presidential seat not that monster we have now.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3711

• Justin
  • Administrator
All I know is I don’t want my tax dollar funding no stupid wall. What is this anyway, the stone fucking ages?

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3712

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Spineless men and overly submissive wives that’s the problem Deb. My question is, do they really want Trump as a role model to their damn children? I don’t want my kids looking up to a man like that. He is a disgrace and the more they support him, the more disgraceful they become as well.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by JackeeM.

Male...Leaders! 5 years 3 months ago #3713

• nicoli
IMPEACH!!! Get the damn man-child out!!!
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds