Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Comfort Within!

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3621

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I hate to speak ill of the dead but I almost really got with Becca on several occasions. She flipped me off once and glared at me over something small. We were in the elevator alone once and she got in my face and told me she was going to kill my black ass if I ever confronted her about anything again. I pushed her away from me and told her to do it. She came toward me again and I punched her in the gut and kneed her in the face when she doubled over. I told her to never threaten me again or she would be the one in a casket. I don’t know how she looked at me because I walked away from her. Left her moaning on the elevator floor. I never told anybody but Tony about that and I kept my distance from her because she and brought out something in me I did not like.

I keep reading the part in the article where you hear the phrases so often used by Christians, ‘the devil is a liar’ and mess like that. I hear things like the devil is on me and all that mess. I know just get sickened when I hear that. The refusal to take responsibility is so clear. Marc is right. It’s being lazy and refusing to take responsibility for what we are aware of. I agree about that case that we in Colorado, women have got to stop telling themselves they are wrong about things. They have got to pay attention to the signs and act accordingly.

I like how Tony and I are so in tune with each other and I would say it is very important to be in tuned with a spouse. There’s not much anyone could tell me about my husband that I don’t know. He knows me as well. Tony is my best friend. I tell him every thing and does the same for me. I don’t have to say everything for Tony to act and neither does he. I know when he’s sick before he does, I know when he’s hungry, I know when he’s sleepy, I know when he’s upset even though he does a good job of trying to hid it. I immediately take steps to respond to his needs. He does the same thing for me and I’m going to tell you, this is a very peaceful way to live. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3622

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
First: Hmmm, don’t hate. I’m gorgeous and I know it. I look at myself and nod, that’s one flawless dude, that’s what I tell myself when I look in the mirror. :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Second: I hope so Ebony, I heard that as well and I smiled. This is the kind of help we need to be giving. I can afford to do that for 16 women a year on my own and it wouldn’t hurt me. If all the wealthy people in this country selected a number and went about finding people who really need help, would really appreciate their help, who really deserve their help, and help it would make a incredible difference in this country.

Third: Kelton, I agree with my sister. Once a person has shown you a side of them that is disturbing it is up to us to be careful how we deal with them going forward. Unlike Niobi’s father, she turned on someone she was suppose to love in a very cold way. There is never an excuse for that, never. No one should make you treat another that way, no one and nothing. Not someone you love for crying out loud.

Now, folks I’m a JR kind of man but when I was attacked, I know how Jackee felt. I couldn’t keep him off me and although I would have died fighting, I was glad as hell when Rod and my dad showed up. Dad always knew when he was needed and where he was needed most. He did this because he paid attention and when he first grabbed me I knew I was in for a fight. My mind screamed for my father and I heard him tell me he was on his way. I heard him. Although it was only a few minutes it felt like an eternity.

I am not as strong in character as my father was, I have moments when I lean on Luke, when I lean on Mason, I have moment when I lean on my wife. I don’t stand alone. I lean on Jay, Justin, Mike, Nico, Jess I lean on people and all of you keep me strong. We stand together and together we are strong. Jay is brave in a way that defies natural comprehension. He will stand up and for anyone at any time, before any one. I mean Jay is fearless. I’m not kidding. Carmine is as well and I find them fascinating. Jay has fierce eyes that shoot daggers at you when he’s angry. Carmine’s just get chilling. I mean, it’s not hard to read them because their none verbal ways of communicating are very affective. I’m a little shocked about the judge because I can see how he almost snuffed out Karen’s light. I see a new person now that she is free. She talks, she laughs, she looks free. We most be careful not to make those we love feel like they are in prison.

I knew Ben was a killer, he disturbed my soul and I had asked him not to return to the group. I told him I believed he was responsible for what happened to Rebecca long before he admitted he was responsible. I told him I believed he was responsible for the death of other women. He didn’t even try to put on the act he put on for his brother. He just nodded and told me I should be worried. I told him I wasn’t and he knew why. I heard Ashley when he first got started on her and I had to send Luke because I was so far away. Luke and Justin went in my behalf, saving Ashley’s life and I regret we were unable to save Rebecca.

Rebecca did not scare me I could see through her most of the time. She was always very real and honest with me. She was troubled, having some mental disorders that made her combative and a little unbalanced most of the time. She did need help early in life and Karen should have been heard and her concerns addressed. Jim stole her only child from her denying her the mental health attention she so desperately needed. It is tragic all around. His refusal to see what was right in front of him, was very costly to his wife. I feel her pain and it runs deep.

I think dangerous people show themselves to be a danger to particular people, not all will sense a person is dangerous. Many had no idea Ben was as dangerous as he actually was. I did not see how dangerous Rebecca actually was. I know she scared me to death when she almost took Justin’s life. She was getting worse, but at this point it was to late to help her. Jess tried. Rod tried. Karen is right…she needed help when she was young.

The message folks…pay attention to the world around you and be aware. Pay attention to your love ones, the ones closest to you. Love them enough to care about how they feel, show them their feelings matter and you’re in this together. Listen to your children because they are people, little people. How they feel matters. Show them it does. If you are drinking daily, you’re drinking to much. A beer a day is a beer to much. A glass of wine a day is too much. We have to notice when we are being excessive and get these behaviors under control. Some things are done socially and in moderation. If it alters your personality is should never be done excessively. Self-control and responsibility.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3625

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Folks…honey, bros, nephew, I have all of you now, my Gnostic family and I’ll never have to deal with anything like that again. So…I’m at peace finally, It’s all good!

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3626

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kelton wrote:
Folks…honey, bros, nephew, I have all of you now, my Gnostic family and I’ll never have to deal with anything like that again. So…I’m at peace finally, It’s all good!

And my brother is serious! Jay, you couldn't be ugly if you tried. Handsome...as long as you know we got you Boo! :kiss:

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3629

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I know about being raised in a family with wealth, I had a governess but my mother terrified her. She lived in as much fear as me. I met Mark early in life and I began spending time with him. My mother didn’t care as long as she didn’t have to worry with me.

I grew up in fear, and like Jordan, I never feared anyone the way I feared my mother. No one gave me cause for pause like my mother. I don’t want to be near her so I don’t go near her. I’m not sure how I survived as a child because I’m sure if she was near she did horrible things to me. Sometimes I have nightmares about someone trying to smoother me while I’m laying in my crib. I’ve had them all my life. I see red eyes right before the pillow comes down.

Dad didn’t really pay much attention to her he was too busy doing his own thing. My grandparents didn’t like my mother and I remember living with them for a short time. When I returned home I had the governess and saw very little of my mother. I’ve always wanted to ask Mason what happened to me. Sir Paul always told me it wasn’t worth upsetting myself over. He did not like my mother at all and made no attempts to hide it. She didn’t like Paul either but he absolutely didn’t care.

I think, I failed to pay attention to Barb like I needed to and she loved me as long as she could that way. She stayed with me until our children were adults, reminding me of Karen. I see me in the Judge. I am so sorry Barb and I’m glad you have found happiness. You deserve it.

I am doing everything in my power to make sure I don’t make the same mistakes I made in the past. I do listen and really hear what my wife is saying to me. I have had a second chance. The Most High has given back my family, my children are home and they are safe. I finally know peace within. And, I do think people should have to qualify to be parents. It’s to many children being abused and neglected and it is clearly affecting their development.

I intend to have fun fine-tuning my sixth sense. I can’t wait to see how it works.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3633

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I’ve run into bad people in my life but never anyone that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I don’t ever want to feel that kind of discomfort. I also don’t want a day to go by that my husband feels like I don’t notice him and appreciate all that he does for his family. I think it is very important for us to acknowledge each other in those special none-verbal ways that always speak louder than words.

Mason, you opened our eyes to how much pressure society puts on all of us. At some point we have to say to hell with all that and be ourselves. I think that’s the problem with wealthy people, they don’t know how to be themselves. That’s got to be a miserable way of living.

I told my sister the other day she needs to wake up and stop needed verbal confirmation or visual confirmation for that matter, that her husband is stepping out on her. He’s been doing it and it’s time for her to stop acting like she is ignorant to it and she doesn’t know what’s wrong with him. She’s going to end up dead like so many women who refused to see when their husbands not only don’t love them, but feel they are a weight around their neck.

I want to be good at my sixth sense as well so I’m off and running.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds