Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Comfort Within!

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3554

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
This article closes out our year and covers being at peace with ourselves. It has activities that go with it. Practice fine tuning Sixth Sense, and telling the group about an encounter you've had with someone that put your senses on high alert. We'll discuss this during our Winter Meeting. This is going to be interesting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3555

• nicoli
I had a client that really made me uncomfortable not to long ago. I had to refer him to someone else and three days later he was arrested for murder. It didn’t surprise me. He actually told me he wanted to kill me. I slowly looked at him and told him to take his best shot. He laughed and told me he knew I wouldn’t be an easy mark. I told him he had that shit right and then he told me I scared him. He did the whole Italian mobster skit and I just glared at him and didn’t say anything. He really didn’t know how right he was. He really had no idea. He reminded me of who I am and who I’m related to. It’s in the blood and it’s never wise to tap into that part of my nature. As an attorney we do tap into that sixth sense and it helps guide us in how we do business. Some lawyers use it for the wrong or should I say to do the wrong things. They use it to take advantage of someone’s weaknesses and that’s not the right way to utilize this talent. When you think about it, good sales people use it all the time and they know, can spot, an easy sell. Men can spot an easy woman, Honestly, we do use this all the time we just don’t pay attention to what it is in us we are tapping into when we tap into it. I also tell you, I’m not sure about love at first sight but I will say, I knew there was something about my wife even when she thought she was a man. I saw her and I couldn’t stop looking at her. I still can’t stop looking at her and I live to make her smile because she is so very beautiful.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3556

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I want to start with the beginning of this article. It reached out to me right away, because I have experienced all of the things that affect inner peace. I first want to thank Mike and my grandson for finding and arranging for me to meet and sped time with all of my grandchildren. They are a great group of kiddos all very glad to meet me and find out who their family is and get a little history. All of my grandchildren need me and I’m glad I will be able to be there for them. I came into their lives just in time, especially for my grandson Mike helped locate. Mike you are amazing. He’s struggling and is the working homeless. Or he was the working homeless. Two of my grandsons will go to work for Mark immediately and they were brought to tears when Mark, Luke, Mike, Kelton, Justin, and JR came to meet them and offer their assistance. In my life I have been touched with many unfortunate events that have been very disturbing. I will say that if Jim were here, I know I would never have met my grandchildren. He had no interest in dealing with the things Rebecca did after leaving our home, or while outside of our home. He cut her off long ago and paid little to no attention to her. I can’t say that I blame him but our grandchildren needed us in their lives much sooner. I am at peace now that I am able to be me. I miss my husband but I am grateful I can come out of my shell and do the things that are important to me. The article talks about affection, paying attention to each other. I have to agree this is very important. I’ll add some of us remain in relationships where we aren’t or don’t feel as if our feelings matter because of a deep sense of obligation and the taught customs we can’t selfishly deal with our problems. It’s all the sacrificing that I was taught was required to make my marriage work, and I made many sacrifices. I wasn’t always happy but I was content to live in Jim’s shadow. This article spoke to me in so many ways and it reinforces my resolve and gratefulness to be a part of the Gnostic faith.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3557

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Inner peace, didn’t have much of it growing up because of our father. Even though we were upper middle class, our father was one of those negative people described in the article and negative people have a way of making life miserable for everyone around them. I have to say, we do know the people we live with because I always knew when my father was going to start his shit long before he got started. I’ll also say I like anticipating Miles’ needs. He’s so appreciative and he does the same for me. That’s the Gnostic faith at work though. How we treat people is always something we focus on. I’ll tell you what, watching trump with Hillary during the 2016 election debates gave me a real eerie feeling. Trump gives me the creeps literally. I can’t imagine calling him president or my leader because he sickens me and scares me. On the other hand, Obama made me feel at peace and I was worry free. With this president all I do is worry and I wish they would just impeach him and get him out of office.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3558

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I have to say dad always gave me an eerie feeling and the day he shot me I knew he was going to do something terrible. I also told myself I was going to far but my sixth sense was working overtime. I told me he was going to try something and I didn’t listen but when it told me to run I did listen. It was a chill that came over the room we were in, it was literally a deep chill and I knew I was in danger. I tried to tell myself he was my dad, and that didn’t ease the uneasiness I felt. I knew I had to get out and kept trying to act normal. I recognize the feeling now and I distance myself from anyone who makes me feel uneasy. I had a nurse make me feel uneasy while I was in the hospital. I told my doctor I didn’t want to see her again. She just made me uncomfortable. He told me I wasn’t the only one who felt that way. I’m going to keep fine-tuning my sixth sense because I definitely agree it’s the best way to keep me and my family safe.

I also know what buttons not to push with my wife :lol: . I can tell when something is bothering her and if I wait a small while it becomes clear what it is without her having to say anything. It works and I'm glad to know how important it is to pay attention to all of it.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3559

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well working in my profession you do learn what to look for when dealing with those who live outside the law. I’ve encountered all types of people and yes, there are some that literally make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, other’s give you a chill that is definitely worse than the hairs. Putin gives me chills, trump just makes me sick, but Pence makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I’ll also say I get an eerie feeling when dealing with a man who is capable of beating on his wife and children. Those are some of the worse people in the world, women who do it as well. I do agree it is a ill-conceived notion that woman are naturally good nurturing parents. I’ve seen some terrible mothers. That Yates woman who drawn all her kids, that woman who beat her daughter to death and hide her in a freezer. They look like pure evil and I’ll say this, there is nothing worse than a woman who is evil. Jordan’s mother sends a chill down my spine. I think men get hung up on female sexuality and women get hung up on the size of a man’s wallet.

I have to say, most police can tell when a bad character has entered the building. We immediately locate our weapons and brace ourselves for what possibly will come. I’ve been in courtrooms and sensed when a person is potentially going to be a problem. Sometimes the idea of profiling is misunderstood, I have stopped many types of people because I have a feeling they pose a threat to those around them. I’m always right. I can vouch for the reality of how the sixth sense works in us all because it definitely works for me.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds