Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Comfort Within!

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3597

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Mason…I know how devastating PTSD can be in a person’s life. TJ does suffer from this and he struggles to keep it from being a major problem in his life. I do know my husband very well and I am glad I do. I’m glad to read he knows me as well. I think it’s important that we know those close to us. I also think it’s important that we know what’s going on around us, what happened to Shawn is proof of that. I worry about adolescence with our children because it is such a delicate stage. I know we have to be very careful and this is where TJ’s experiences will come into play in helping us know what we shouldn’t do. He’s a good father, and he’s made me a good mother. I have learned to listen more, to be more open to those around me.

I like what you said about how hard it is for men Mason and my father was in tears as he read it. It really touched his soul and it made me cry seeing how much it meant to him. He said sometimes it is so heavy. I see it now and I really appreciate you saying what you said. You did not speak bad about men you explained what is happening and that is so honorable.

So you suffer from this as well? We really need to be more aware of what child abuse does to people and I agree with Brice who took us back to something else you suggested, psychological test for a license to become a parent. I think that is something that we really need to do because there is to much happening and kids are being treated to badly. It’s affecting them so drastically in their adult lives.

I want to keep growing and fine-tuning my sixth sense and I really think it’s going to be fun practicing how to do this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3599

• Niobi
Mason…my father is very moved and emotional by the words you have said. He nod and he reaching for me mother’s hand and he trembling. I cry because he is so emotional by these words. He say you are from The Most High. He is like different man. I can not believe he is me father. I don’t know this good man who I love now. I hate the man I grow up with but I so love this one who is now my father. He new man Mason, he working, he loving to my mother and she is so happy she cry a lot. She kiss my father a lot, my brother is so happy my family is whole.

I know the feeling with the scary, chill down spine feeling. The man I was to marry give me this feeling. I have no choice but to run for my life. My father now understand and admit he was afraid I would die shortly after I married off. He say he struggle to look at me because he know he send me to die. He say he glad I run off. When I run off no other father will give their daughter to this man. He dead now. He kill himself because he can’t get wife to kill. He kill off three wives. I was no to be four wife he kill. I know how you feel Shawn very scary.

I pay attention to my sense, it help me much. It show me Mark and it tell me go get him. I do it and I am very happy I listened. My husband is my world and I his world. This I know. He is very good with me and we kids and I do me best to be good to he as well. He good to me family they all with us now. I so happy I don’t know words to say. I blessed by Most High. I like article I like break down of finding inner peace. I have this and I like to pass on to our children.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3601

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kelton, honey…that’s all you ever have to be. What she did was very cold and if a person can be that heartless it is always wise to feed them with a wide handled spoon. I like her, she is Jay’s mother, I love Jay, and I love you, but I don’t like what she did. There was no good reason for that.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3603

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Kelton Bro…for what it’s worth, I’m with Mason on this. I feel you. Cordial is all you need ever be, that’s more than you were afforded when you needed her the most. Some things cannot be repaired. The damage is permanent.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3604

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I see me, just me. I don’t think anything of it. I love you so much my husband. I think there are a lot of good-looking people in our group. I’m no exception. I love you all though.

I have felt the kind of thing Shawn described. I had a man follow me before I married Nick. While I was Will. He liked my accent he told me. He had the look of my death in his eyes and I was frozen with fear. He reached for my hand and I pulled away from him but he was real strong. He told me I was in an unsafe part of town, especially being a gay man. I never said anything after that and Sir Paul arrived as I was pulling away from him. That’s how I met Sir Paul. He took out his gun, pointed it, and demanded he released me and he told him he would not hesitate to pull the trigger. He also told him he would not shut to maim he was aiming at his head, he was shooting to kill. He told him he was a hellion and he didn’t spend much time being humane to inhumane individuals. He let me go and backed away, sensing Sir Paul was not messing around with him. He didn’t say anything to Sir Paul he just put his hands up and backed away, and then took off running. I knew he was going to kill me. I felt it. Sir Paul turned to walk away and I followed him. He turned and looked at me and smiled. He asked me if I needed a job and I nodded. I told him I was a chef and he said you’re hired. (big smile). He knew. I know he knew. I know where Mason got her talent from, her father. He was real good. He took me to my apartment paid to buy me out of my lease, and I never looked back. He told me I’d meet my man soon and when I met Nick he winked at me. Sir Paul God I miss him.

I do think we need to be more in tune with a person’s none verbal forms of communication and we have to stop needed verbal conformation to what is going on right in our face. Carmine I agree with you about that mother who allowed her husband to murder her and her children because she refused to accept what was so clearly right in front of her. I am tired of giving women a pass when they allow men to harm their children. I’m not buying the fear crap either. I think we know what kind of person we are married to. I agree that if we ignore those close to us some of the things they do will surprise us. With Justin, I think he kept trying to give Becca the benefit of the doubt because he likes her parents so much and she was a member of our Gnostic family. We can clearly be infiltrated. There is so much evil in the world all of us are bound to be touched by it in some way. It’s up to us to be aware of them and to act accordingly. We’ll be aware if we get that sixth sense fine-tuned. Ben made me uncomfortable as did Becca. I had no run ins with them but they both made me uncomfortable.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3607

• Marc
  • Premium Member
As a law enforcement officer I have encountered several people who have gave me cause for pause. I’m glad we do house these type people in special areas in prison believe it or not. These kinds of people are respected as some of the most dangerous people alive and it is understood they can’t be housed with prisoners who are not as mentally cold. I do think they are made not born as we discussed in the previous article.

Off duty, I have never had anyone make me feel the way Shawn described feeling or Ebony with the man who she witnessed raping her cousin Rhena. I do think we need to be aware of what is going on around us but Grandpa, aka Sir Paul, and pop have always reminded us of this. It’s a responsibility though, and many people don’t want to take on any responsibility. See ignorance is bliss to many people. It’s easier to ignore. It was easier for that woman in Colorado to go with the flow than to accept responsibility for what she sensed, what she knew, was happening with her husband. It wasn’t fair because innocent children depend on adults to be responsible. Her refusal to do so cost the lives of her children along with her. That is why the Gnostic Faith is big on being responsible. It is essential.

I remember grandpa putting his foot down about drinking and getting high. We respected grandpa in a way that defies words, it’s the same with pop, that’s what it is Courtney, we know pop isn’t playing so we pull it together real fast. We do have to stop needed people to speak something to us, we need to hear what they are saying to us via none verbal communication. We have to start listening sometimes with our eyes. Our senses can do several types of sensing when they need to.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds