Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Comfort Within!

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3608

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I say damn, who is that ugly dude. I thought they told me I was cute!’

I know about the secondary ways of seeking inner peace, I have taking part in using these methods. They don’t last and I am glad I did find a more permanent way of obtaining peace of mind. I have to say I have met far more negative people in life than positive and it puts a strain on how you relate to others. I think I had parents that are negative more so than positive. I’m not exactly sure how I feel about my parents at times. I want to say they were good but they had these major issues that I found disturbing. I don’t like racism I never did. I was the cause of a huge strain on my relationship with my father. I met Sir Paul and he was frankly the father I always wanted. He was fair, open-minded, easy to talk to, he listened he didn’t always have to be the one talking or the right one. I do agree with Mason, it is hard to be a man in this society but Sir Paul managed quite well. It’s harder when you don’t grow up in a well-rounded family.

I’ve had one run in with a person that made me feel like danger was very near at hand. I wasn’t the target but I had the feeling anyone near the target was in danger. He was stocking one of the females I worked with. She was terrified and it wasn’t hard to see why. I try to be scared and back down but I’m not good at it. Everyone moved away from her except me. He told me to get my pretty ass out the way and I told him not to let my looks fool him. He told me if I wanted to keep my good looks I would mind my own business and I told him he made it my business when he brought it into my place of employment and if he wanted to keep his life he’d get the hell out of my way. He drew back, smiled, and as he prepared to move toward me I got in my battle stance. That stopped him and he seemed to realize I meant business. I was unable to show fear and I didn’t. He nodded, told her they would see each other again, and he backed away. He was arrested and I’m not sure what happened after that but he never bothered her again. She kept thanking me and we dated for a while after that. I dated a lot of women what can I say.

There was a time when I didn’t pay much attention to the women I dated. I just didn’t care that much. I was indifferent and I’m not sure why. I think it had something to do with my mother. I met Mason and my life changed, Mason, Marc, and the whole gang. I’m grateful I was saved. I think we do need to work on that sixth sense thing too, Sir Paul was big on that.

Uncle…you’re fine. It’s not that it was done so coldly, it’s that she never reached out to you afterward so she did what was in her heart to do. She wants us to feel sorry for her and she says she thought she had to do what she had to do to please her husband but that shit just isn’t washing with me. I’m sorry I’ve seen that cold side of mom at other times, I just keep my distance and I keep my kiddos away as well. I never want them to witness it. She’s good she has my brother and my father’s side of the family. But you know both of us are upset my brother just isn’t as intense as me. He’s laid back and easy going. I’m high strung and intense. I’m glad mom never had any daughters. I don’t think they would have turned out very well because of the coldness in her. She’s accepted that I want little to nothing to do with her and I’m glad. It’s all good. My dad has apologized and I accept it, it’s just too little to late for you Uncle, the damage has already been done.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3611

• Luke
  • Administrator
Jay…I think she’s pissed at you because you went out and found your uncle. She was fine never seeing him again and that is cold. She’s angry with you. I’ve seen it when she looks at you when you’re not looking. Your father had little to do with what she did to her brother. He just decided he didn’t want to have her brother too close and probably mentioned it to her and she did the rest. I don’t like your mother because I see an ugliness in her that matches that of Rebecca. I do pay attention to my sixth sense and I know what it tells me about your sister Kelton. Leave it bro…shake the dust off you boots and keep moving in a direction that takes you far away from her.

Dad did teach us to always be aware and he was just like Mason that is a fact. Nothing got passed him. He always knew what was happening before we could tell him. It was hard to lie because he’d give us a look like don’t try it. It’s the same look Mason gives people from time to time.

None verbal forms of communication tell us quite a bit. We have to give this the credit it is due. We also have to stop waiting for verbal confirmation about things we know in our heart already is the truth. We are lazy in a sense. We need to hear on all levels, be aware at all times, and like it has been said, this requires being responsible. My nephew said that. You have to take responsibility for what you know so sometimes it is easier to say I didn’t know. But that only helps or works to a degree. I have to say I’m among the group that is agrees that the mother who was killed by the husband in Colorado is at fault here. I not one to feel sorry for her I think her failure to react to what was right in her face resulted in her death as well as the death of her unborn child and he two beautiful daughters. WE do have to take responsibility for what we know to be true and act accordingly.

The only person I can think of that gives me an uncomfortable feeling is Jordan’s birth mother. Just hearing the stories about her are chilling. I have to say when I was a teenager, witnessing racial hate is chilling. Some of the ways white people express their hatred toward minorities is really disturbing. That lets us know how exaggerated this kind of hatred actually is. It’s horrible and it is hatred to an extreme intensity. When you deal with people who are racist you are dealing with some of the worst people alive. Disassociate quickly because to continue to associate with these types people is dangerous, they are toxic.

It’s important to be aware so I practice fine tuning my sixth sense and I would advise everyone to do it, and be prepared to take responsibility for what it reveals to you upon knowing what it reveals to you.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3612

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I am not offended by anything that is being said about Becca. I know she had a serious problem. I knew it when she was a child. I wanted to get help for her but Jim refused to believe it was as serious as it clearly was. He then decided to turn his back when she became a problem adult when he should have dealt with it when she was a child.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3615

• Justin
  • Administrator
Damn Luke…that’s deep.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3616

• Jay
  • Administrator
Luke I think you are right. I can’t say she’s been distant because I’ve been distant. I searched for my uncle after seeing something in my mother that disturbed me. Suddenly had to find my uncle. Mike, thank you for helping me. I knew it and I’m glad I acted on it.

Comfort Within! 5 years 4 months ago #3617

• Jordan
Okay…first Shawn that was a scary situation. Jay, you have a level of bravery that helps me see why Mason sees you as Louis in UE. I agree your mother is pissed with you for interfering in her decision and making her look or bringing her true nature to the surface. Hang around long enough and she’ll let you know exactly how she fells. That’s the kind of woman she is.

Honey, my mother is the one who sends that chill down my spine and she always has been. I have never known fear like the fear she invoked in me. I have seen some of all types of people in my profession but none have gave me cause for pause like my birth mother. It was hard for me to decide what kind of person I should be growing up in the house with my mother. She is also sick now and she stubbornly refuses to acknowledge she was a horrible wife and mother particularly to me. I was saved by Sir Paul like so many of us. If not for him I do not know where I would have ended up.

I don’t see my birth mother anymore and I have no communication with her. I have a mother, my adopted mother is fantastic and I am made whole via the love of my life, his family, my new adopted family, my Faith, and the members of my faith group. I need to fine tune my sixth sense. I like the idea of knowing I myself, can sense when danger is near.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds