Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8704

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I agree it is logical to wipe out the human species. Every time I look at and listen to Maga cult members I am disgusted. This is the worse supreme court we have ever had and they need to be in jail themselves for refusing to uphold the constitution, lying to get on the bench in the first place and making it clear they intend to assist trump in his rebid for the Whitehouse. What kind of people who are hell bent on maintaining their hateful, racist, sexist views. If that is what being a Christian is, I am proud to say I am not a Christian. I don’t know if humanity will ever improve but having laws that if violated, have immediate accountability, like in UE, is a good place to start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8705

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
It’s hard to know where to begin. I can absolutely see how the Media, Religion and wealth are the paths to our destruction and I can definitely see extinction as a logical solution. I also see a path to salvation. Unfortunately it will not include anyone stupid enough to be a part of a cult that I agree goes hand and hand with religion.

You know, I’m all for finding another planet where some of us can go and have a system like the one in UE. There needs to be primary law above all others and most apply to everyone everywhere with no exceptions. I don’t thing that can happen on Earth. I like the World Federation that was in UE and that the primary law was the Humanitarian Laws. I like that violations were dealt with immediately by the tribune the World Federation Foundation’s highest court. This is a tolerance issue. Some shit is simply intolerable.

It is clearly a humanitarian issue, the stuff going on with women in this country. It is a form of slavery. I mean, men do not own women and to tell them, for any reason, they don’t have a say in what goes on with their own bodies is SLAVERY!!!! This is a violation of the 13 amendment and the so call Supreme Court ushered this shit in. So the all-seeing, all-knowing Most High still sits on the throne and I know there is a plan for the path for this species going forward.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8706

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Where is Virgil and the Ancients? (big smile) We really need them. Sis, UE was definitely channeled and above the heads of the average human and this is why only a few have read the whole series. I like how they united the whole Earth making every area fall under the World Federation Foundation the WFF (big smile). They were all governed by the foundation and expected to abide by the foundations primary law, a law that if broken was heard by the Tribune, the world court. Every region still had their own courts and chain of command, like the highest court in the United States in SCOTUS and they hear issues that are supposed to be in violation of the highest law in the US the constitution, the TOTWFF heard all violations of the Humanitarian Laws. Accountability was immediate. Life was valued, so it ended wars and denial of exceptional health care. Humanity was thinned out after three major plagues that caused sterilization. I want you all to see how close what is happening is to what was described in UE. The end times is the thinning out of this species and no amount of money is going to prevent this from happening. They Most High definitely has a plan for the progression of this species.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8707

• Trinity
I am a fan of the Humanitarian Laws. Even our scripture says in the end times there will be wars and rumor or wars. I hear North Korea is involved with something and helping Russia with weapons. Iran is attacking Israel, Israel is fighting in Gaza I mean damn. I don’t want to stay allied with Israel. They are always in some kind of conflict and I don’t want us pulled into it. I’m sorry I don’t. I don’t like what they are doing in Gaza and that prime minister there is just as diabolical as Putin and that North Korean leader. We have our own problems to deal with. We have a criminal trying to regain the presidency and a bunch of idiots supporting that attempt. We have people in power attempting to basically take ownership of the female body, all female bodies. I agree this is inhumane but in line with what this country was founded on, slavery. I heard a Maga man saying no one should have the right to vote except White Christian Males, no one else. He was young, this is how Maga feels. They are stupid and know nothing about the premise this country was founded on. Their ignorance is staggering primarily this feeling or belief The Most High is racist, sexist, and full of hell. It’s insulting and it’s enough to totally agree with and understand the Most High’s frustration. Extinction is a completely logical solution to this problem. I just pray some of us can be spared and that those who are, make the necessary adjustments and changes that will insure humans do not regress and return to this sorry state we are currently in.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds