Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8698

• Mimi
Hey Uncle Mike…um okay, we should talk. Mom wants to talk to you as well.

I think living here on Earth is unnecessarily difficult and sadly it’s because of some of us. I don’t think this will change like Auntie says, money is their god and money requires no morals, nothing good, so, they aren’t good. Clearly the more money a human has the more of the god they serve, to many of them, not all, the worse they are. I also don’t think the universe needs to be infected with the germ none as human. I also think Auntie has a point about bad behavior not washing out. Two good people can have children and one if not all of them just turn out bad. I don’t know why but I don’t think humans should infect another planet because bad doesn’t was out it shows up down the line, out of the blue, and no one knows how to prevent it. How can this be prevented group elders if it can be prevented? Why is it that good isn’t just passing in the genes. I’m really convinced extinction is a logical. I’m saddened by it but what other answer is there?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8699

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am a wealthy man and glad to be one of the few who cares about my fellow man. I do agree money has a way of making one feel invincible so a good measure of self-control is necessary. That needs to be coupled with a strong moral cognition and reverence for something more powerful than money and that is the Most High. There is something about knowing you can buy anything on Earth you desire and I would say a set of laws that limit the reach of ones wealth would curb the wealth arrogance. Something like Humanitarian Laws is a perfect place to start and no one should be exempt from accountability if the Humanitarian Laws are violated. I do think it is inhumane to deny a woman full rights to her own body. I also agree it is a form of enslavement and we all know slavery is inhumane. I am scared about the Y chromosome but logically, if there is no change in the human species, it is the only option for the Most High to make.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8700

• Rye
I think we need barriers, laws and a way of forming another value system, denying the most vicious among us what they value most at any cost. We can start with the humanitarian laws, I think the barriers is what will start to deter certain behaviors and the penalties need to be more immediate. Accountability is the problem. Some humans are not held accountable for their actions especially if they have money. Trump should have faced some consequences for the things he has done but still, he is free to run for president, why? Because he is or was wealthy. Until this stops and the real criminals start to be held accountable, nothing will improve here on Earth. It’s that simple. We do need to take the power away from those who would impose inhumane laws on all of us, away. Until that happens, we remain in hell and extinction is our fate.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8701

• Braxton
All I’m going to say is a agree with Auntie, humans should not leave this planet because they have not learned the responsibility of good moral conduct at all times with no exceptions at all. They have not held bad actors accountable so there is no incentive to be better. I don’t think they want to do better because to many of them like the chaos that comes with bad behavior, thus the media focusing on all the negativity in the world. Religion needs the disruptive behavior to continue to scream how people are going to a place worse place than the hell many are living in if they don’t worship their god exactly the way the lay out, and give money. So, Sir Mark is right, these three elements make sure humanity is corrupt and stays corrupt, so it’s time to say bye bye flawed species.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8702

• Alyson
Wow the human race is really in a bad state of affairs. I am sorry but I don’t see this changing because humans have had chance and many opportunities to prove they can do better and they always revert back to their barbaric oppressive ways. What they have done to black people in this country for too long is barbaric, what they are doing to women now is barbaric. I’m sad but not shocked the Y chromosome is shrinking. Humans just aren’t learning. That is sad.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8703

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Humans do behave horribly. A&E has several programs that give us real life examples of this. “Neighborhood Wars” shows how neighbors are horrible to each other on many occasions. With that in mind, who wants to pay over a million dollars for a home, that is so close to a neighbor they can reach out and touch them. They have a show called “Customer Wars” showing how bad people behave in public, at businesses. Then there is “Road Wars” that show us how bad people act all over the country out on the road. Now I’m sitting here watching “Court Cam” and these people just show how ignorant they are while in court. I can’t help thinking how in the world can God do anything else but allow us to go extinct. We are murdering, fighting, yelling, threatening WOW! There is no civility at all. We have been in existence way to long for this to be going on. If it can’t be improved, and no being knows that better than The Most High, then extinction is the only choice.

Mike give us some time with this honey.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Ebony.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds