Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8692

• Emily
  • Administrator
Some of the things women in parts of America are dealing with because of these draconian laws is beyond barbaric and definitely inhumane. I absolutely think we need to have humanitarian laws like in UE. I worry about Mark as well because he is against the norm for a man like him. He is kind and generous, something most wealthy people are not. It’s very ease to see how money, people with far to much of it, are not kind, do not seek nor care about peace, are extremely inhumane, selfish, greedy, glutenous, envious, lustfully, vengeful and they are always lazy. They are all the things that define sin. No, they have nor morals, no compassion, no love but for money. So, they destroy, tear down, demolish. sin is. I am not surprised nor angry that the lord has heard the cry from Earth, not at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 1 day ago #8693

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I’m so for laws that stop certain behaviors even for those who hold so called high positions. The highest law of the all the lands should be the Humanitarian Laws. It’s time all of us respected this damn species and stop murdering with impunity. Until this happens, there needs to be a mechanism that causes the extinction of this species. Some humans can’t be allowed to continue making this journey through life a living hell for thousands. At some point, it shouldn’t matter who much money one has, the Humanitarian Laws have to be bigger than money and the despicable us of the Most High needs to have consequences as well. Since it seems unlikely that humanity will ever open its eyes to the importance of civilized moral behavior, then it I only fitting that the race eventually ceases to exist.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 23 hours ago #8694

• Deb
  • Elite Member
The many things that are happening in the world today are lawless, acts perpetrated by the law makers. I can see why extinction is the concluded decision. Every time I look at the people in the Maga movement or cult, even the ones in congress, I see rejects. I think they all should come back as lower-level species because they failed at being human. I think life is so hellish because of the greedy super wealthy and the willful savagery of humanity. I agree with what was said in the article, and seeing how all the parts work together to our destruction, only makes it more understandable why we are ending as a species.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 23 hours ago #8695

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Well, I’m with all of those who completely understand the dwindle down. Too much war, greed. But was this not spoken of in the scriptures. There are too many mean-spirited, savage, deplorable people in positions of authority and nothing is done to remove them or even acknowledge they are there. Jim Jordan is a criminal, Ted Cruz, Josh Holey, and Matt Gaetz and let’s not forget the unqualified people wrecking having on a constant bases like that MTG. She’s h foul mouthed female with absolutely no class. She should not hold a seat in congress in any way but yet the trash is there. It doesn’t look like there is a cognate ability to evolve from the barbaric, savagery humanity is known for and there is no desire to do so. Media, religion, and money and power. All in the hands of the wrong kinds of people who make life here on Earth the hell that it is. We just have to do the best we can and hope that those of us who are progressing are spared in some way.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 22 hours ago #8696

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Josh, and turning homelessness into a felon and throwing the homeless in encampments outside the city. They will then use the section in the constitution that says having a felony can result in forced labor. It’s the beginning of organized slavery like Linden says.

I am certain it is the most wealthy that are the primary reason life is so hard for the rest of us. I like the idea of devaluing money; I like the idea of having Humanitarian Laws across all lands. I just don’t think enough humans are of a mind to do the right thing. Dare we to dream. People don’t question how much the decisions they make negatively impact so many lives. They always have a self-serving agenda and knowing this makes me agree, we should become extinct. We saw a show at the sphere in in Las Vegas it was called “Post Cards from Earth” it was an amazing experience but not a good idea. Humans should never be allowed to leave this planet and destroy another spreading their savage, hateful, cold hearted behavior beyond Earth. This should be avoided at all cost. The wealth lack empathy and there is something in humanity that prevents them for inherently doing the right thing. They are willfully unwilling to do the right thing. It’s in the genes somewhere. So, until something changes about how unwilling humans are to lean toward righteousness than here is where we should always stay.

Michael, share your news with the group.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 21 hours ago #8697

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Indeed Miles and you already know my background. I’m training as well so we got your pop (big smile)

Point me on the spot Mason. I have met a nice woman. Her name is Erin. She wants to join the group. And we will start the marriage process and move to Italy. I am like so many others, just to uncomfortable living in the United States. Outside of trump we have people like all those in the Maga cult that they will never hold accountable for nearly bringing to country to its knees. This will never change as far as I can tell and I don’t want to be a part of it. It’s time to do right by the Black people in this country. No more excuses No more time.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds