Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8686

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Miles, he’s alright and so are you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8687

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Another great article Mark. I agree, it’s bad all over the world but the US seems to be on a serious path of destruction. It seems to be eroding from within and I agree, it’s because they have never dealt with past atrocities. They did the Natives bad, they’ve always done women and children bad, and they were down right cruel to the African Americans. Now they are going a step further and becoming even more barbaric toward women and children. Mike is right, that in itself is inhumane and that should be a crime. But, since humanity can’t seem to grow into civilized practices they are now on a path of becoming extinct. How profound is that.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8688

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Money doesn’t make a man scumless that’s for sure Carter. This is going good my friends. (Big smile) Miles, I’m fine son, ask Carmine and Michael (big smile) And Rocky, and Tony, and all the men in my employ. I am not afraid sons Sis. I’m fine. I also have the Lord and the guardians that have been selected to keep me and my family safe.

Let’s keep this conversation going the abortion thing is something else that is seriously out of control. I also agree Michael, any laws put into place that deny women health care and or full bodily autonomy is inhumane and it should against the laws that center around humanitarian perseverance.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8689

• Rod
  • Elite Member
How often do we have to explain that God is not religion? The two are separate. Religion is money and man making us of The Most High to lure and trap people in their system of fast money convincing people money is pleasing to God, needed, something God blessing people with. God does not need money. Does not care about money, but man does. I will say that is money that is a driving force behind all three elements. It is the very root to all things that are evil simply because it is too valued by humanity. I also agree with Michael. To be inhumane needs to be a crime. Denying women medical care for any reason is inhumane.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8690

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Miles you are so cute :cheer: we love your dad too.

Mark, wonderful Article I had to read it twice. The Y Chromosome was scary to learn about it because life is in man and if they all disappear that is the end of the human race. But I also agree something has to be done, and women are no better than men. It does appear to be serious flaw when it comes to humanity. You cannot present any solutions wo people who aren’t interested in resolving serious issues. It’s the hell we live in. All we can do is pray a miracle will bring about a change like devaluing human’s value system
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Kendra.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8691

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
No worries Miles, we got this.

I agree with Kendra, they don’t care about any real solutions because we have talked about qualifying to be a parent before being allowed to have them. They will make all kinds of excuses why they can’t do that but they can force women to have children, that’s somehow better. God figure. This is a very backward, somewhat twisted species and I can see why the lord can become more than a little exasperated with humanity.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds