Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 3 weeks 4 days ago #8650

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
April article has posted. It's time to talk about current issues again as we approach this new election year. What concerns us most these days? Let's start the conversation forum friends and family....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8651

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mark this article was tough to read for many reason, for me anyway. Hearing that men are expecting woman to be subservient and objectified for a man’s comfort and pleasure was tough to hear. I thought about it and realized this real. Religion certainly creates this way of treating a woman and I was immediately glad I am a Gnostic and not a Christian. I am also shocked to hear about the y thing. God is tired of humanity and that is understandable but disturbing equally. I feel so many things, shame, grief and fear. Honestly it makes me even more disgusted by trump supporters. I can look at them and only imagine how disappointed our creator has to be. It makes me sad and ashamed to be associated with the human race. I know many of us white people are not going to stand for too much racism when it comes to black people. I am married to a black woman and I love my wife with all of me. My children are beautiful and biracial. I am proud of them and will not sit still for them being tormented by those who are a part of the Maga movement. This is why there will be problems if trump is reelected. There are far too many white people who simply will not allow any form of racial mistreatment going forward.

Mark, the connection between the media, religion and money really put what is going on in clear perspective and there is nothing like having things put in clear perspective. I agree, life for many people is more like a nightmare than a dream and I think it’s time we take firm hold of our faith.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8652

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mark, I agree and life is more like a nightmare than a dream. I am glad I’m not a Christian. I can’t believe how stupid women are, and black men or black people in general claiming they support a racist, lying, raping, insurrectionist who is a criminal. He keeps comparing himself to black leaders who were persecuted that’s so damn offensive. Then they have the audacity to compare him to a part of The Most High. It’s nauseating. I feel sorry for Earth.

As for the American dream, only wealthy people live a dream. The rest of us just survive and do the best we can, and still some are living in a nightmare. I can actually see how the Media works in unison with religion and money always makes things worse. Mark, we need to vote blue and get real leadership in congress, and fight back, stop taking shit sitting down and feeling defeated.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Tina.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8653

• Josh
  • Premium Member
In 14 states that passed no abortion laws, teenage pregnancy resulting from rape, is up over 64,000 reported cases like 48%, since the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. What is going on? They are raping young girls forcing them to give birth to kids they don’t want and can’t provide for. Also the republicans are trying to change the child labor laws I mean, damn what is up? We have got to get rid of the republican part and it’s representation at all levels of government because life here is definitely headed toward the American nightmare.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8654

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
It’s like the courts gave horrible rapist the green light to violate young girls. It’s disgusting and Lindsey Grahams gay self shouldn’t care about this issue at all. He has no wife and kids so why does he care. Who care what the cry baby says anyway. He’s a follower too. I think rich people are trying to replace people because they don’t want to pay people higher wages. Everything is going up and they don’t want to pay people. They want people homeless and hungry, why? And it’s the republicans. We have to vote blue this election year for so many reasons.

Something has to be done to protect young girls from these draconian laws that are destroying their lives.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8655

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Mark, I agree it’s hard to hear about how men are trying to subjugate females even if they are children like Carmine said, but it is clearly true, especially based on the facts Josh gave. How is this even being allowed? What kind of court would be all right with this? What kind of woman? It’s disgusting. We absolutely need to vote blue and start to immediately reverse these laws. What are they doing to the rapist? Clearly nothing. It kind of seems like this was the purpose of all this. How dehumanizing. It’s clear religion and politics are working to destroy lives and no, this is not godly. This is another article bringing our attention to a serious situation. It is uncomfortable but this always seems to be the case with humans. This is why we will soon be extinct and AI will inherit the Earth doing what is logical.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds