Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8680

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Miles is very upset about his dad but honey your father is well protected. One thing Mark does is spend money when and where it is most needed. Corrupt wealthy people have always been a disease on this planet. This is a side affect of being able to literally purchase any and every thing they want. My father was able to purchase my sexual orientation leaving me confused most of my young life. They tamper with people’s lives and yes, make life on Earth a living hell, literally.

The abortion thing is flat out evil and I am so tired of hearing them through God into this. Nothing about what is happening is done in the name of or to please, or to be in obedient to the Most High. It is not rocket science when people say they don’t care about kids. There are so many examples that prove they are not pro-life. It is a form of bondage, slavery. I am just disgusted by the women who advocate for stripping women of their rights to full body autonomy. Humans do seem to be struggling to do the right thing. I think knowing the male chromosome is disappearing speaks volumes to the Lord’s frustration with this species. I mean, honestly, take a close look at trump supporters in congress and out. Look at the Maga folks. They are starting to look like human rejects literally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8681

• Adam
  • Premium Member
As a former law enforcement officer, I agree with my uncle. I think the judges and people who are deciding to cast women into a form of enslavement should be found in violation of the 13th amendment that abolished slavery. They shouldn’t be able to get away with it. So, the fear they create in the hearts and minds of those in the medical profession needs to be transferred to them. They need to reap what the sow I am comfortable knowing Karma will do what Karma does best. I think the shrinking of the Y chromosome is a serious form of karma and it is just. I have seen some of the worst people on this planet, in this country. This country has the worse criminals and crime than any country. This is how we got a criminal once in the White House and attempting to get there again. I am pro-life, for the born, this kiddos already here who need our help. There is so much more that could be done if these people really cared about life. And allow me to make this point. No one is pro-life if they are racist. The two don’t go together. They are opposite each other actually.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8682

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Bondage, this country was founded on bondage and reparations have never been given. Acknowledgement has never been willing given. Until this is done the ugly spirit behind slavery will continue to show it’s hideous face. Abortion restriction is definitely a form of bondage. But, yes ugly is going on all over the planet, Gaza, Ukraine, Sudan. I really think it’s time for God to make this kind of decision because humanity should not he able to develop ways to leave Earth and potentially spread throughout the universe distorting other planets. To many humans have a flawed sloth gene that prevents them form making the necessary effort toward doing the right thing. Being morally cognate. They have no self-made barriers that prevent them from going to far for their desires. Everything happens for a reason and extinction is a result of human’s refusal to evolve from barbarism.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8683

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
You know, the Most High must be pretty disgusted to humanity to slowly faze it out. I can absolutely see the lords disgust, especially when I look at the people who are a part of the Maga cult. Even the ones who work in our congress. It’s embarrassing. Intelligence is seriously lost on them which is evident every time they open their mouth. I agree with you Mark, we need to decide what matters and what is important to us. My kids are important to me for real, and I will never live in a republican state. And I am so glad I am not a Christian I am proud to be Gnostic and to be a part of this group.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8684

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
The most important thing is my faith. I am proud of my faith. I know there are a lot of bad people in the world but I’m glad to know a lot of good people and most of them are in this group. a part of this group. All the horrible stuff going in too many states taking away a woman’s rights to her own body. It’s so demonic and I also agree it should be illegal to be inhumane and endanger the lives of women, young girls, and the innocent babies coming into this world If they really cared about the kids that are already here. They would do something to make sure they are always safe in schools. They would make sure they are safe in their homes, instead of denying women a right to end a pregnancy, make every persons qualify to be a parent before the woman gets pregnant? I’m for implants that prevent pregnancy until a couple or a woman, is approved to have a child. It’s more important to make sure kids are coming into safe environments instead of allow or forcing them to be born into dangerous ones. I think since people aren’t evolving positively it’s time to take steps to make sure they aren’t being born into homes that contributes negatively to their ability to thrive. If people really care about children, they would do something to protect them before they are even conceived. I guess that’s to humane though.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8685

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I agree with my kid. I think if they cared so much about life they would do preventative things that wouldn’t put anyone’s life in danger. Shit I’ll do you one better, any nan that forced his member on a woman, child or another man should have that member removed. I think if humans dealt with that bad behaviors they suffer from, it would improve our race or species. No instead they want to put band aides on wounds that need surgery. We need laws that work, consequences that are immediate, accountability from our leaders, and reparations to those who have been subjected or whose ancestors were subjected to such horrible living conditions, their race continues to struggle when it comes to prosperity. The Most High sees we are not as a species, growing because to many of us don’t want to grow, there is no money in it.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds