Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8668

• Darla
I’m wondering what kind of people are in these positions in our courts that come to decision that it is the right thing to do stripping a person’s rights to their own bodies away from them. Young defenseless girls are being forced into sex, made pregnant, forced to give birth and the young girl’s life as well as the new baby’s life, is ruined. What kind of people are all right with this. If this is the way it is going to go, the nightmare young women have to look forward to, than I am so glad the human race is going extinct.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8669

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am not shocked any of this is happening. Mark is right about Men all over thus Planet. They want to subjugate woman and exploit children. Racism is a whole other story that only gets magnified when it comes to these other issues. No, most people aren’t living a dream and the courts are making sure it’s a nightmare for far too many average citizens. As this gets worse, it’s clear humanity doesn’t seem to realize they are on the fast track to extinction. It’s for the best because what is happening under the guise of the law, as there is nothing lawful about subjugation. There is nothing lawful about telling a human being they have no bodily autonomy. The laws are unlawful and should not be followed. I agree with the DA in Arizona, at some point we have to refuse to break the law of HUMANITARIANISM because that is the RIGHT thing to do.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8670

• Wesley
Uncle Mike, if you say something is unlawful I totally respect that. We feel it is wrong but to have someone who has spent his life in a law enforcement position say what you said just confirms this is so wrong, so egregious about what the republicans and the court systems are doing to women in this country. They aren’t just hurting the women, they are hurting the unborn children. We have child abuse problem in this country. No thought is being given to that, never has been, not enough anyway. I agree, if all humankind can do is oppress and torment other human beings, extinction is the best way to wash the Earth of the species.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8671

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe how backward they are trying to take us. Young women today have less rights and freedoms than we had 50 years ago. It’s insane. They are moving backward instead of forward, how can this be pleasing to God? They want to take us back to a time when people had less rights, a time when racism was acceptable, sexism. There is no way this is Godly and if this is what the Christians believe it explains why people are running away from the church instead of toward it. They are repelling people and for that reason IU am glad I am Gnostic. I am glad God is so patient, an attribute of Love, but I can certainly understand it if God is tired of humanity, humans can be exasperating.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8672

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Another powerful article Mark, so we are fading into the cosmos? Isn’t that fitting? I mean honestly, humans are vicious creatures. Let’s face it, how is anyone all right raping underage girls, knocking them up, and forcing them to become mothers when they are still children themselves. Then to have the nerve to say this is what God wills for us. How pathetic, to accuse God of being as depraved as man. I agree some humans have stooped to an all time low with that one. With people like that on the surface, very few people are living a nightmare daily.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 3 days ago #8673

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe in some American states my granddaughters have less freedoms and rights to their bodies than I had all my life. I agree with my law enforcement little brother and so does Vicki, it’s time to talk about who is committing actual crimes. If you ask me, anyone who attempts to take another persons rights to their own body away, is a criminal. I mean, how dare they tell women they have to do something with their bodies for any reason. Shit they already force themselves on us, into our lives. I’m with everyone else, this is a species that needs to become extinct. It’s time to be accountable for the lies about protecting and caring about children. It’s a lie.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds