Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8656

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Wow, this is serious, teenage girls forced to have a rapist baby. The Y chromosome fading meaning we are fading away, and I agree women are no better than men. They are abusing their kids and allowing their kids to be abused and often murdered by men they want to be with. It’s for the best. Men like Putin, that jack ass in Israel, and trump show how horrible to many men are. I think it’s God’s will Mark it’s just god’s will.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8657

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I agree Courtney, I feel sorry for Earth. All of this is sadly disturbing. I’m disgusted Josh but not surprised. Men are always trying to legally find ways to subjugate women and minorities that is more than clear. I hope AI will care about life on Earth JJ all the animals and plant life one humans are gone but I can’t justify allowing them to thrive. It’s to much and the stupidity is stifling. Maga is a bunch of stupid people and it has just gotten way out of control. I agree the media helped Maga especially Fox news, and religion fed and continues to feed into this movement. Slavery, that’s what this country is founded and until that is addressed and rectified, it is where it will continue to gravitate to going forward, that’s the way they are want it and they are doing every thing they can to usher slavery back in.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8658

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Mark, I think we need to vote blue and start reversing some of this stuff because it is clearly already out of control. The abortion thing has to be changed back and it is now time to question why they are doing this to women’s rights. It’s wrong.

So the Y chromosome is fading away, this is what determines if a man will be a man right? Well I hate to say it, but we are seeing few and few men anyway. Too many of them are trying to be women. I mean I see so many gay men today that I can’t be upset or surprised with that news. It’s all just scary and I’m glad Biden is showcasing it in his ads now.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8659

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
So, now we can literally how this works together to create the horrible situations we far to often find ourselves living in. It makes perfect sense Mark, the are washing each others back as they make us hate and battle with each other to either take our minds off what is going one around us or get a story to bust their ratings. Our women and children are expendable. They are suffering as is African Americans. What’s up with reparations for black people? There simply not enough right in the species so it’s only fitting that it slowly fades away.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8660

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m so disgusted, so men are raping teenage girls in states where abortion is against the law and making them pregnant and nothing is being done about this? Hell yes that means this is and always has been the plan. Now they want to change the child labor laws to? How horrifying! I’m glad humans have been marked for extinction I’m so sick of the vileness. It’s disgusting. This young girls have no rights, no say. This is so troublesome. I’m voting blue but we need to demand that there is an explanation into what happened to these girls. It’s not fair all around. Not for the young girls, the parents of the young raped girl, the children they are forced to carry and give birth to, and the community forced to help care for them. There is nothing right or positive about what is happening and they know it. We need to vote blue, clean up congress and cleanup the court because this has been a disaster. OMG, the barbaric in humans just won’t go away.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 4 days ago #8661

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
OMG why does that not shook me? It really seems clear they want slaves again. They want to make maintaining a home unaffordable so they can throw people in those camps in states that haven’t outlawed abortion. That’s where their slave force will come from, the concentration camps outside the cities. The uneducated teenage girls will now more than likely not return to school in the states where abortion is illegal, so their kids will be unloved, unwanted, and uneducated, and that’s where the child slavery work force will come from. It is all crystal clear. They want to stop social security forcing older people to work in some capacity until they die and disabled people will just be put to death. This is where the republicans are prepared to take us so we are in our fight for our lives. I think we need divine intervention because life here is getting worse.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds