Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8662

• Katelyn
I’m glad I’m a Gnostic. I’m glad I’m not a Christian I really am. I think Christians have a lot to answer for and that’s scary. I don’t want to be a part of anything that causes so much pain in people’s lives. I’m also kind of upset about what is happening to young girls in states with strict abortion laws. Sometimes people are just sickening and it’s sad that they don’t realize they are what makes life hell here on Earth. Don’t they realize that? I’m glad we are becoming extinct. Earth deserves better. Maybe the Gnostic can inherit the Earth as we are truly the meek, and turn things around. It’s not all right for a race of people to be literally living a nightmare because of other people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8663

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Yeah, it’s hard to hear but it is true and we need to hear it so we know what we are fighting against. The Maga cult is the type of cult that riots a community a country. I think we need to address it when this election is over. They were not are not just practicing a religion, they are ruining lives, trying to destroy our country, over turn our democracy. They have to go point blank. This is serious and what are they doing to the rapist in these states, Texas being the worse naturally what happened to bringing rapist to justice? It’s ugly the whole republican party is ugly. What they are trying to do, doing in many states, is disgusting, look at Arizona. This makes no sense Thank you supreme court young girls are being raped all because of you.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8664

• Carter
The kind of men who support trump are scum and these are the kind of men who rap young girls and need to over power women. They are puny, weak, cowards and the Y chromosome is wasted on them anyway. If these kinds of men can’t stop being produced then the race needs to go extinct. This disgusts me. I have a daughter and I would kill a man who did this to my daughter. The thought sickens me. All of them are nasty dogs but they proved that Jan 6 2021. They look stank and I have no respect for any of them. The women look lime rejects, throw backs so of course they feel this way, they feel lucky to have a man even if he’s a piece of shit. I’m glad I’m not a part of any religions. I do have a faith and I am proud to be a meek Gnostic even though I’m pretty angry right now. They don’t care about kids. They don’t care if they eat, they don’t care if they are gunned down at school, and now they want to change the child labor laws to make them slaves. They are sick as hell and we really can’t forget any of this, ever.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8665

• Brice
  • Premium Member
This is insane. Talking about scum. What is happening to the rapers? Are they just getting away with it like the ones who kill up babies while they are in school? How can the tell women they have to have kids but they don’t care if they are killed in school or if they eat? All of it is sickening. Are the Christians addressing any of this, oh wait, they tell themselves this is Gods will. I’m disgusted Mark and I can see why the MALE chromosome is disappearing.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8666

• Mia
Wow, why am I not surprised this is going on. Is this making the national news? People need to see exactly what is happening. See if we don’t vote blue and get rid of some of these republicans a lot of innocent girls are going to suffer. Abortion rights need to be a big issue all over this country in November. We also need to make sure they can’t change the labor laws and force kids into slave like situations. We gave to protect so many people from the crazy Maga people and I wish they could be kicked out of the country because they are too dangerous, but it looks like God has a plan and like Mark says God still sits on the throne. I also take comfort in knowing there are some good people left in the world and maybe, somehow they will take over and actually inherit the earth, the Meek that the bible speaks about.

Let's Be Honest 2 weeks 5 days ago #8667

• Vince
What was it that Abbott said about making sure women were not raped? Didn’t he assure everyone they would not have to worry about this because women were worried and asked this question? So, why is teenage rape resulting in pregnancy highest in Texas? Because republican politicians lie more than any other politicians in this country. I do not see the benefit of this abortion laws at all especially because a special care for life or children is not, never has been, and never will be something that is a priority in this country. I mean, it’s not rocket science. So, it’s far easier to believe in the American nightmare than a dream. Vote blue folks across the board.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds