Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8480

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks everyone I am truly happy!!!

I also congratulate all new couples and wish them all the happiness in the world. I welcome Carter and Katelyn to the forum, I think the fit in quit nicely.

Now there is simply no way humans should be deciding who lives longer and who doesn’t. I don’t even believe any human has the right to kill anyone. I do not believe in the death penalty. If they can’t hold a creature like trump accountable there is no way any human should be allowed to order the death of another human. That means no human has the right to tamper with the human lifespan. That is a God thing. Now that is a God thing but a woman’s right to choose what is going on with her body is a personal thing God gave us all the right too. Besides, there are enough people on this planet and too many children dying at the hands of abusive parents.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8481

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome to the forum new members. I’m a little um I’m feeling some kind of way about Carters body image here. I mean…I’m feeling I don’t know. It’s not good to make the king feel uncomfortable :angry:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I honestly feel at peace with myself for the first time in my life. It’s a relief.

Now, Kelton I absolutely agree with you. It’s all about the dollar and they won’t care who suffers for it. I have to say, we have an organ to keep us young that the Lord our God had disabled. That decision didn’t come lightly. We are a flawed species. We don’t have compassion, empathy. Have you noticed how mean and nasty the mega folks are? In one breath they dare to associate themselves with the word of God while threatening to murder in another. They claim to be pro-life but call for the murder of doctors and women seeking control over their own bodies. These are not the kind of folks that need to live forever. But guess what? Those are the ones that would be given the opportunity first.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8482

• Carter
Sorry your highness, I’ll be sure to cover up going forward my lord, but did you not say you need strong soldiers in you court? :lol: :lol:

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8483

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’m happy to have added our two new forum members they do fit in nicely. I am so very happy all the couples are clearly happy together. It is beautiful to see.

Of course, I agree with the fact that there us no way human beings should determine human life span. No man is qualified on any level to expand human life span. It is an off-limit area. Man has a god complex problem. Some things are above human intellect, which is the same problem with AI. The Moral factor is missing and it’s a primary element when attempting to develop technology that requires a footprint. That footprint has to be based in morality not monetary. As long as man is motivated by money, man will never obtain the needed level of morality to create a safe AI platform or have the right to decide whose life will be extended and whose will not.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8484

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m jealous, too your grace, the king is back. Glad to see you back your grace. Now…I been working out and…I’m jealous. :lol: :lol: Welcome to the forum you two and I’m looking forward to the wedding celebrations coming up this year. :cheer:

You know, I think it’s pretty obvious this would be a huge mistake. I mean I can actually see them extending the life of people with chronic, very painful diseases, this being a side effect. An extended life of pain just to ensure insurance and pharmaceuticals keep making a killing. All man cares about is money and until life really starts to matter to them, there is no way they should be extending human life spans.

Yep…I think he said that Carter. Put them guns away no need to flaunt like that. :angry: ;)

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8485

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Hi newbies :lol: :lol: :lol: welcome and congrats new couples.

No, I’m not I agreement with prolonging life unless it is an act of the most High.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds