Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8254

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Marc, I’m a contractor, builder, landowner. I build commercial facilities and some real estate. I can’t answer as to the legal ramifications but I can build it. :cheer: There’s nothing like being part of a cause. I’d be all in Marc.

JJ, how do you feel about the family business? I can leave it to your younger brother if you have no interest. Jacobe actually likes it. I’m not sure you’ve ever had a real interest and I don’t want to force things on you. I’m aging son. I feel it. I’m fifty-seven. My blood pressure is a new problem among a few other things. Like Mason says, getting old really sucks.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8255

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I always wondered why the rejuvenators and reconstruction chambers in UE stood out so much for me. Will there ever be a time when this is real? I’d love to put my husband in one and ease some of his pain. To think a medication caused a great deal of it. I do appreciate all the break throughs in medicine but can’t understand why some medications do more harm than good.

I like hope and this gives hope. Hope is an attribute of love and we all have to find a reason to hope.

Mason told me about the cholesterol meds :cheer: the same thing happened to her.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8256

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Me too Jay. :cheer:

Justin, I’m so sick of all the things that start going wrong with the body, MY A1C is too high what the hell is A1C? was that shit around when we were growing up? What is really going on because I know I’m not diabetic I know this in my soul and my kidneys concur. They put me on that Ozempic and let’s hot even discuss the side effects of that. My hips are hurting and every since the MS medication triggered my blood pressure I have that problem too. I don’t the high blood pressure medication, it makes me feel like I’m going to die. Even if I cut the pill in half.

Ebony I’m not sure about the machines. They are an invention of Apollo, they require a special mineral I’m not sure can be found on Earth. It’s a question for Mother.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8257

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I’m so glad it I’m not the only one. These meds, for all the good the are supposed to do, the side effects always create more problems if you ask me.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8258

• Alyson
I like hope Ebony. Dad always said there is always a reason to hope even before he died. I told him I was afraid to live here without him. He told me not to be, to always trust in the Lord and remain hopeful tomorrow will be a better day. I like what I’m hearing and it’s up to us young people to take it to heart, take the baton and run with it. It’s up to us Miles, Tj, Marc. Mark has done more than enough. We have to go the rest of the way just like JJ and Jake for their father Justin. I hate it but age catches us all. None of us will live forever. At least not yet.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8259

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, with me it was the cholesterol medication, man every injury I’ve ever had was magnified but 100 Ebony told me what was causing that. I stop taking that right away but the pain never completely went away.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds