Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 2 days ago #8062

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
It's time to talk technology again. how do we feel about the advancements we have made when it comes to how we communicate with each other. what do we remember? How has this affected our lives? How does it make you feel? What are you thoughts on the new indictment? Here we go. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 22 hours ago #8064

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I like the virtual communication because I like seeing who I’m talking to. I also remember reading about it in UE Mark and yep, here we are. The ranch still has a landline. I hardly use it but it’s there. It’s had the same number for over twenty years.

I like the streaming because the rising unexpecting cost make me a little sick and with cable that was happening all the time. As for AI replacing the actual entertainer in some shows, hmm, I know they might not like it but sometimes they are hard to work with. I hear Vin Diesel is a really hard person to work with. I think the idea of giving them royalties for the use of their image is fair honestly.

Indictment: first are any of you being polled? I’m not. So, I don’t believe any damn polls I’m not being polled so I don’t’ care what a few people who are being polled think. If it’s not a national poll that is universal, shit like hearing Trump is so popular is a damn lie.

Virtual Communication 9 months 22 hours ago #8066

• Wesley
I think virtual communication is kind of cool. Mason isn’t all human point blank :lol: . There’s something about her that I can’t put my finger on but it’s there.

I with Mike. I’m not being polled. I don’t know who is but as long as no one is asking me what I think I don’t care about the hoax of polls. I think the news tells us a lot of lies to keep us distracted from the things that are important and need to know information. It’s like Mason says, things aren’t gong to feel like they are better in this country until they do something about housing cost. I agree that people should not have to pay more than 30% of their income toward housing cost. I will never live in New York but it’s getting expensive all over this country.
Last Edit: 9 months 22 hours ago by Wesley.

Virtual Communication 9 months 21 hours ago #8067

• Mimi
I like change Mark, bring it on. It’s exciting to think of the way things will change in the future. I love virtual communication. I know a few people who don’t but you can’t please everyone, I guess. I love it. Mason, I think you are awesome!!!

I’m so done with trump and all the people who continue to follow him. I agree with Mason, if that was Barack he would be hanging from the Capital lawn and all these damn Maga trumps would be dancing around him cheering. I have some black friend who are leaving the country. Housing, gas, food and taxes are just to much, and then top it off with racist leaders inciting riots, attacking black people out of the blue. I’ve seen Instagram threads showing white women attacking and harassing black people. It’s always white women. Mason, remember when you said racist extremist are raised by racist mothers. There you have it. The third time he’s being arraigned, what kind of shit is that? No one is that damn innocent. All the republicans show us by continuing to back a criminal is that they believe laws are for black people only, Trump is white so he is right to them. It’s the biggest show of racism I’ve ever seen. They are all white devils that’s all I’m going to say.

Virtual Communication 9 months 21 hours ago #8068

• Rye
Love it, like seeing who I’m talking and Zoom saves the company a lot of money in travel cost. I’m young but I remember VHSs Mark :lol: and VCRs I also remember cassette tapes. Now I don’t remember albums and 45 records but I do remember 8 track tapes. Grandpa was real old school. He had all of that. He didn’t much like progress. I love cell phones but do remember landlines as well. I don’t have one but I know what it is. I also remember the sound of the internet connected as well. I came in at the tail end of it I think :lol: . What I would like to do is return to a time of no social media, a time before face book and twitter. I think it’s contributing to the tearing away of democracy all over the world. I’d like to silence trump but as long as he has a platform, he just keeps running his mouth.

Virtual Communication 9 months 21 hours ago #8069

• Braxton
Yeah I like seeing who I’m talking to as well. I don’t use the Zoom stuff that often but the few times I have I liked it. It’s real interactive. You’re right Mimi, you just can’t please everyone.

I don’t remember any of those things Mark :lol: I hear people talk about it and I shake my head. I do know about landlines but I don’t have one. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my phone with me at all times. How did you all deal with not having access to a phone right away? I can’t imagine that. I’m glad we live the time we do I know that because all of that sounds primitive to me. :lol: .

No one in their right mind believes Trump is innocent they just don’t care. It’s the he’s white so he is right even when it’s clear as day he’d guilty. I also know black people who are feeling the need to finally leave this country and try their luck somewhere else. I don’t blame them.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds