Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8076

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I remember all those things Mark. I can’t believe how fast things are changing but I think I like it as well. Yes AI is here and, yeah must compensate them because Vin isn’t the only entertainer who is hard to work with. We just want to be entertained minus all the individual drama. If AI can make that happen, I think I’m all right with it as well. AI is scary though and I hope Mother shows up before things get out of control.

Trump is proof that humanity is mostly a corrupt species. They just disrupt everything they touch. I’m done with zoos and aquariums. These animals are being held against their will and we go and stare at them like a bunch of idiots. I’ve heard some pretty disturbing stories of late and this is just a real destructive species. The sad thing is Trump isn’t the only one. It seems like every country has a man that thinks he’s God trying to bend the people in his country to his will.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8077

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes, but just to upload human information. Mother could convert information and expand on it. The Ancients had Mother. Ancients are literally computers wrapped in flesh. These are advanced life forms. They had the Companions smaller images of them. Information can be uploaded into their minds and they can extract memories for any mind and project them for all to see exactly what was extracted. Flash drives aren’t needed (big smile)

At times when the Ancients were called on to assist in criminal cases, it didn’t last long because the memories were extracted, displayed, and there was no room to question if someone was guilty.

I agree with Kelton, we have got to accept the clear fact that most of humanity is flawed. They just won’t do anything right. They tamper with our food, first it was meat now it’s fruits and vegetables. Nothing has any nutritional value anymore. Those who are wealthy enough to genetically modify plant seeds are doing so. The man people who need to be affected by a disaster needs to be the wealthy. They only care about money. They have no human compassion so they certainly don’t care about how cruel they treat animals. This is why in UE Virgil just purchased areas, ghettos, and rebuilt them eventually cover them with the dooms. He separated the decent humans from the corrupt. Natural plagues began to whip out those living outside the dooms, and they were unable to reproduced. Children were taken from foster care and abusive parents, and protected under the shield. The shield functioned independently needing no outside supportive services. No medical, no utility, and no water services the vehicles were electric, the transports allowed for travel from city to city, state to state, country to country. Trump shows us in the United States. How far from grace many humans have fallen.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8078

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Some wealthy people, some. I’m a good guy. I do agree though, too many people with money are not decent humans. I think all those giving money to trump are not good and should not have the ability to give him money. They should not have the means, especially when people are homeless and struggling, watching them throw money away like that.

I posted the alert for affect. This is how pathetic this man is. He is a criminal and it sickens me that the entire republican part has not denounced this man, it sickens me. I’m disgusted that we still have to hear about this man as I too hoped when he was no I longer the president we would no longer have to hear about him all day in the news. But here we are. All day long all we hear about is Donald Trump I’m tired of throwing up.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8079

• Niobi
I like technology. I remember the VHS :lol: I remember VCR. I remember landline, and I remember cassette tape. WOW, we moving so fast from things. I like video chat, I like see who I speak with. I like ability to track children using cell phones. Yeah I like. I feel sorry for entertainers but think if they to have some compensation it is to be all right. I to sick of the criminal ex-president. I give up, we never to hear nothing else from and about this devil and I just have to be sick I guess. I soo sick. Pray for Niobi she have trump flu and no cure yet for this.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8080

• Adam
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Niobi I think I have that too. I didn’t know what it was but it’s a sickness that worsens whenever I hear his name. My stomach starts turning and I running to the bathroom, m head hurts, my back hurts, my damn ears hurt. So this is trump flu? Damn!

I also like modern technology and think as long as people are being paid they should be satisfied. Look I agree, they will live forever never getting old. I’m all right with AI replicating them if they need to.

I remember all the things Mark mentioned and we had a landline for many years, only recently doing away with it. We never used it so I decided to stop paying for it. What has this done to the phone company? The went providing internet, right? We have to roll with technology or be left behind. I like virtual communication for all the reason all ready mentioned.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8081

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I like our new technology as well. I don’t remember all of the things Mark mentioned but I remember the internet and computers with a DVD ram. I noticed they are getting away from that now. Um what is a VHS? Seriously?

I agree with Jackie if trump has that many followers, and as you look at men like him all around the world, I agree, we need some kind of catastrophe that will whip out the majority of humanity, something the rich would not be able to escape. Sorry but most of them are the main ones that need to go.

I think AI is here and as long as they find some way to compensate entertainers for the use of their image that’s a good deal. Look, they will live forever. They will always be young, they will forever be known, It doesn’t get any better than that.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds