Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 2 weeks ago #8070

• Alyson
I’m with my better half. I remember VHS because we still have a tone of movies mom and dad had on VHS cartridges. I don’t know about cassettes. I do know about DVD Ram on the older PCs. They are getting away from that now too. My new computer doesn’t have a DVD drive. I have to download stuff now. It’s kind of like streaming, I guess. I have movies that load directly onto the PC but now you have to purchase the game and download it. No more DVD or disk. How close are we to doing away with flash drives? I mean things are moving so fast. Mason how was it in UE? Did they have flash drive? How would they deal with trump Mason? It’s so disgusting that people are still following him. It just turns my stomach.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 2 weeks ago #8071

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I like the progress we’ve made as well. I remember all those things Mark and we do have a landline but we hardly ever use it. I am so glad the Internet has improved because I was so tired of cable and satellite companies playing that special shit Mark. Now I am glad to stream. I love virtual communications. I love Zoom and use it often.

Mark, I liked the news flash it was so funny The man is a hot ass mess and everyone that continues to support him is worse than he is.

Virtual Communication 9 months 2 weeks ago #8072

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I remember all of those things Mark and I do still have a landline. I’m glad technology is moving forward though and I do love all the new forms of communication and having access to entertainment. I also agree with you Mark about Game of Thrones actors. Give me more. I’ll take it even if AI has to present it. :lol: :lol: .

Mark, I laughed so hard with the news break within the article. It was very affective. So damn ridiculous. I do get polled folks and I’m not voting for Trump. I don’t think a lot of people are so I really wish they would stop telling that lie. It’s all about deciding what we see and believe though. I can’t for the life of me why they want to help trump other than he is the anti-Christ and they are his army of demons.

Virtual Communication 9 months 2 weeks ago #8073

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I like virtual communication as well. We are in Italy but we are able to reach out to family and friends scattered all around the world and see them as we are talking to them. That is an amazing thing to me.

I do remember all the things you mentioned in this article Mark. I still have VHSs myself, wondering what to do with them. One thing is certain, time marches on and change is progress. Game of Thrones brought us all together, gave us a reason to gather with friends and family and enjoy good food. I would be all for bringing it back with the original cast even if that means AI makes that happen.

Trump is the Anti-Christ and his cult is too large but I refuse to believe there are that many of them. If so, then we need another flood.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8074

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I absolutely like being able to see family abroad when I’m talking to them. I remember reading about this in UE as well and here we are. I think Mason is awesome as well.

Mark, I remember all of those things bro but my kids don’t have a clue. I did get rid of all my VHS movies because they don’t make VCRs anymore and if the one you have breaks down you can’t run out and buy another one. It’s technology, and many people can’t keep up.

I don’t get polled either so I don’t care about the polls because they don’t reach out to all Americans and I personally thing they only poll registered republicans and try to make us believe how they feel, what they think, is what the majority of people in this country think. It’s hard to believe trump has an abundance of followers. It’s simply hard to believe people are that stupid.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8075

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I love it Mark, and I remember all of those things it seems like it was just yesterday. My kids can’t believe it when we tell them about things like that. We don’t have a landline anymore because we can talk via google meet on our tablets, computers and phones. I love it.

I think the people who continue to follow and give this man their money are pathetic that’s all I can say and I laughed at Mark’s breaking news flash in the middle of the article. :lol: :lol: :lol: he’s a joke and those who keep supporting him are fools.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds