Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8082

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I got you Niobi girl I’ll put in a word with the lord :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8083

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I like the virtual ways we now have of communicating with each other especially with the children. I also like looking at the person I’m talking too. Not all technology and change is bad. I am concerned about AI but I like the perspective of paying entertainers royalties. I think that’s fair enough. Win win right? :lol:

I remember landlines. I don’t have one but I remember having one as a kid. I also remember VHS and VCRs. I remember cassettes a little but not much. I remember cars coming with a disk player to listen to CDs and almost overnight it went to the ports and cars connect to music on our cell phones. Technology is exploding these days.

I just am disgusted he is not treated like any other criminals. He should be handcuffed, have a mug shot, and post bail like all of us. He keeps getting off easy and I’m sick of that I really am. I do want cameras in the court room for his trial and I’m glad this judge was not appointed by him.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Shawn.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8084

• Val
  • Premium Member
Niobi, I think I have the trump flu as well. The sight of that man makes me physically sick. He has way too many charges to ever become president again and if he does, I’m out of this damn country for sure. I will not stay. I will watch it fall from afar, because it will fall. I agree, a serous catastrophic occurrence that takes a lot of humans off the surface of Earth needs to happen and Covid certainly did that. Mason, that’s the first wave you say? Where are they? I’m watching the Unexplained and Mason, the faster they move the slower time is for them. They are not aging as fast as we age on this planet. I saw a moving with man who was lost in space for what turned out to by close to a hundred earth years. When he was recovered and returned to Earth his daughter was dying of old age and he was still relatively young.

Mark I remember many of those things and I miss the simple life I really do. I’m going to be one of those people who becomes over whelmed with the progress technology brings. I know it. I like landlines and CDs I’m trying to keep up but I am awed by it all. I don’t like being on camera so I don’t like the video calling thing. AI scares the hell out of me.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8085

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Mark I remember all of those things and we do still have a landline. I think its good for certain types of calls. I mean why not have the best of both right. (big smile) It just doesn’t seem that long ago that we were watching VHs’ on VCRs and then going to the DVD players. Everything is moving very fast.

Niobi I’m just glad to know what is making me so sick every time that man is on the television screen. Now I know. I think it should be televised as well. We deserve to see the trial We deserve to see justice served just like with George Floyd.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8086

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I like the technology we enjoy today, all of it. I love technology and trying out new things. I use AI now for a few things. It help write papers perfectly. I’ve seen it used for other things and there are now video games that simulate relief using AI and people are becoming too involved in the altered life they create. Remember that move the 13th Floor? They kept building real life worlds and were able to actually download into the altered characters that were created in the subworld. I can now see that happening. I love it.

All I know is I do want to see the trials, all of them damnit. I want to see him sweat. I want all of his demented followers brought down to their knees and shamed for the racist, hateful human beings they truly are.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8087

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I like the new way of communication and I also like new technology. I remember all those things of old but don’t really miss them. I like the new way we are in and moving towards. I don’t’ fear AI I just fear it becoming self-aware.

I also think trumps trial should be televised because we deserve to see justice in motion and to hear what his fate will be first hand and not second hand via a media source. I also think I’m beginning to suffer from trump flu for real. I sick of him and all those ignorant people who continue to follow and send this fool money.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds