Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Virtual Communication

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8088

• Mia
I love the virtual forms of communicating to Mark. And I do remember all the things you mentioned but I know a lot of young people who don’t have a clue. I know our kids won’t either. It’s fun telling them about it and see their socked faces. I’m a teacher.

I think I have trump pneumonia Niobi. It’s gone beyond the flu for me. I need to be vaccinated because it’s just getting worse. Pray for me too y’all it’s getting serious. I got my passport and I can deal with leaving this country if that man is reelected.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8089

• Vince
Mark, I remember all those things :lol: and I kind of miss the good old days of going to Block Busters for movies VHS’ and then DVDs. How long could we rent movies for 3 to 5 days right. I remember always trying to make sure we got our movies back on time. Wow those days are long gone. I do like the new way of communicating for all of the reason’s mentioned But I have to agree that AI is kind of scary. I guess compensating entertainers is the perfect solution.

Niobi I’m praying for you sister. I was vaccinated which is turn off and tune out. It works very well trust me. :lol: :lol: I do want to see the trial though so I hope the televise it.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8090

• Darla
Niobi you are so funny. I guess all of us have had more than enough of Trump. We were feed up when he was in office and now we are just disgusted and sickened by the news filled with shit he is doing. I hope he gets jail time. Mark, the news flash was so funny. I loved it.

I also like the new forms of virtual communication. I love seeing people’s faces when I’m talking to them. I like not having to go to the doctor’s office. I can see my doctor via Zoom. I love it. I also definitely remember the days of Hollywood Video and Block Busters. I miss that when I think about it. Red box took over and it’s so impersonal. But at the end of the day, isn’t technology making how we interact with each other impersonal? AI is scary when you think about self-awareness. The only AI I want self-aware is Mother.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8091

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Niobi, I think Trump is making all of us a little sick, those of us who have half a brain and an ounce of common sense that is. Honestly, he just the deranged leader of the latest cult, MAGA. Cults defy all sense of reason and sensibility and this one has deep roots founded in hate of another race. I don’t need to see the trial I just need to hear the guilty verdict and I’ll be cured of this nagging nauseating feeling that comes over me every time I see his twisted-up face.

I love virtual communication Uncle Mark mainly for the kids. I like the cell phones because it’s easy to track them via their phones. I also remember all of the things you mentioned Uncle Mark :lol: I do miss Block Busters and their rival Hollywood video. We do have a landline in the house so my kids do know what that is It just hardly ever gets used. My cell phone is like a second skin I never go anywhere without it. I don’t know how I survived all those years before cell phones. Thank God I was a kid and things changed when I became a teenager.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8092

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, I remember it all. I can’t say that I miss it but I do remember it fondly. I was always late taking my movies back and had to pay extra. I was busy dang. I remember TJ getting pulled over with his kids taking movies back to Hollywood Video and being so afraid because he was driving my sports car. It had a phone and he called me right away. I called Nico, we were all scared because we all know how dangerous it was to be driving while black. Now that so much attention has been called to it it’s gotten a little better. Man time flies. I’m old now, forty folks and I’m feeling it. I got a small pudge in my stomach and everything. Take me back please. I do like the video capabilities though. I’m one who loves technology so this is really cool to me.

Niobi…we’ll all pray together sister because this is some sickening mess going on in this country right now. I do want to see a trial. I want full vindication from the leader of the Maga cult that tried to overturn our democracy.

Virtual Communication 9 months 1 week ago #8093

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Everyone, I was talking about AI and how it is now being used to do so many thing, like help write papers for students in college and courts to evaluate and link via investigation when crimes are committed what the crime is, where it is, it’s like a virtual assistance that communicates all this information and cross references to specific agencies. This is going to ultimately affect the work force because we will no longer need assistance to compile information from various sources. AI can now compiled information very efficiently. I don’t want you to confuse it with Visual communication and I think that’s what is happening a little here. It’s an AI think folks :lol: .
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds