Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8043

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I’m graduating from Nursing school and I won’t be able to work from home. That’s fine because I remember when it wasn’t working that well. I hope they have worked the kinks out and that it works well for those who can choose to go this route. I think it’s one of those things that depends on the individual. I like being back at work though. I like getting away from the house because I’m a snacker and I don’t want to gain another pound. I need to leave the house because it gives me a chance to be too active to sit around snacking all day. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8044

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I work away from home as well, and I also can remember when this kind of thing didn’t work out very well. I don’t have any negative feelings about it if it’s working. I think if companies and employees do better working this way than it’s a good thing. I agree, things are always changing and I think Covid caused a lot of things to change that probably won’t ever go back to how it was pre-covid.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8045

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I work from home and always have most of the time. I am interior design and don’t need to go into a place away from home. Of course I only see the benefits of being able to work this way so I’ll say this a good trend for all the many reason that have already been brought up.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8046

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I can’t work from home and that’s a good thing. I think I’m the type that needs to leave the house to be more productive. I think people need to apply and obtain working positions that are best suited to them. I do have certain positions that can be done remotely and I think we do have some remote employees. I haven’t heard any bad reports so it’s obviously working out pretty well. Things are changing and we have to just change or be left behind. We can’t stop progress.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8047

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I’m a teacher as well and I can’t work from home all the time. But we do have a work from home option with the Gnostic Learning Academy. We had to utilize this option a lot during covid but it’s back to work now and I’m so excited about it. It worked good for me and as far as I know it works good for everyone I know doing that now. I loved it so I think it’s a good change going into the future.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 6 days ago #8048

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Every industry I work in requires I leave the home. I’m used to it. Although I’m not in a industry that allows me to work from home, which is a good thing, I’m not the kind of person who can work from home affectively. I’d end up doing all kinds of shit that isn’t work related. I’m also in the restaurant industry but I’m not experiencing any issues with customers not continuing to come in for meals. It was a little slow during covid. We remained open but sat our customers at reasonable distances from each other and required mask. We managed to continue to remain profitable but I know others weren’t so lucky.

I agree with Jay change is a part of life and we have to make the adjustments. If working hybrid or from home works for ones family in a beneficial way than they should certainly take this route.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds