Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8055

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I am an architect and can work from home in my work area or on site when that is necessary. I guess I don’t have a problem with people working in hybrid or from home situations. If it works for all concerned it works for me.

Benji I agree about our political situation. There is no way in hell Trump should eve be allowed to run for president again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8056

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I work in the Gnostic Learning Academy school and now I do have to leave the house to go to work. I believe people should have to leave their home to go to work because when you’re at home you don’t want to get up and start your day like people who have to leave their home for work. I can see why some companies do micro manage because they have to know people are up and doing their jobs if they are working from home. I’m not an expert though and if things are changing well, we just have to go with it. Personally I don’t think it’s a good trend, but that’s me.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8057

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I also work outside the home but don’t see any real problem with this trend. I think it can be very beneficial to many families. I don’t think it’s something that will be workable for some people for many reasons, but overall, I think it’s pretty cool.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8058

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I also work outside the home but would love to work from home if the opportunity presents itself. I’d love to be home with the kids more and my parents. Right now I’m glad my mom is there with the kiddos. I think this is a good trend and hope it reaches my industry in some way at some point. I am in the retail industry and that’s often a hands on profession. Like Mary, it’s hard to run a small business such as mine from home.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8059

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I work outside the home as well, I’m a physical therapist. I don’t see how this trend is harmful in any way to society because I don’t some jobs are never going to be able to have one of these type work forces. I honestly think people who know they aren’t good in a hybrid or remote status will not seek positions that can easily transition into one of these type work forces. So, I don’t see a negative with this trend.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8060

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m a teacher as well so I work outside the home. I don’t see anything wrong with this kind of workforce either Mason. I think climate change is a big problem and we all need to start driving electric cars or stay at home more. We need to start paying attention to what we are doing to this planet we call home. Anything that cuts back on driving is good with me.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds