Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 20 hours ago #8007

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The new article is up. It's interactive so we need to participate, give an opinion, share your thoughts. What do we think of this shift in our society? Is is a good thing? Let us know what you think. I'm not sure I think it is good for everyone but it might be good for the majority of Americans simply because the cost of living continues to be a major issue for the average American.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 4 weeks ago #8008

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
All though I realize everyone working from home will hurt some industries, I do think it is a good way to go. Gas is too high, childcare is too high, groceries are too high and Americans have no wiggle room to take vacations or do anything entertaining. I feel people should do what is best for their peace of mind. Hybrid and full based work from home does not affect me directly in any way. I would enjoy less traffic and fewer cars on the road will cut down on emissions polluting the air and from what I’ve been hearing on the news, we need to start taking steps to address global warming.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 4 weeks ago #8009

• Wesley
I agree with Uncle Mike. I work in an industry that doesn’t allow me to work from home, I am an engineer, but I think it’s a good idea. The world is becoming too dangerous. Gun violence, road rage and random attacks on people based on their race. Those are a few more thing to add to the idea of this being a good thing. I think people can still meet up and socialize with each other without having to go into a building away from their homes. I just think it will be a good change.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 4 weeks ago #8010

• Mimi
I am a hybrid worker, I go into the office twice a week and I love it. It is good for me to be home especially since we are trying to start a family. I also don’t like fighting the traffic. We have two electric cars and I’m glad we don’t worry about gas these days. It is a relief. I think the hybrid, work from home model is good for all the right reasons.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 4 weeks ago #8011

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, I leave my house for work every day as well. I am a chief operator of a construction business and working from home is not an option. I’m neutral on this one because I don’t see anything wrong with it and I don’t see anything wrong with everyone returning to the workforce going to place away from their home.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 4 weeks ago #8012

• Rye
I work outside the home because I have too, but I don’t see how working hybrid or fully from home is an issue. Like Mason says, it’s been going on before covid so I guess I’m used to it being possible. I think it’s all right if one person in a couple works from home. Less cars on the street is always better for soooo many reasons.
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Rye.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds