Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8049

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I also leave the house to go to work but the wife does not. It works for us and I think if does go more this way, I’m not sure how some people will or jobs will ever allow or be able to be worked from home, but, if the trend widens, we’ll have to make the adjustment. I don’t see how it will be all bad and I’m all for putting a dent in the money the oil industry milks us for whenever they can. It’s time to take the ball out of their court and make life a little more manageable for the rest of us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8050

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Yes I work from home and sometimes I like it and other times I don’t. I like being home for the kids but it’s not easy because I am one of those who is sometimes micro managed. If I don’t stick to the schedule I don’t get into any real trouble. I just do my job and I do things when it is best for me. Sometimes it gets a little mundane, and boring because it’s just coding and stuff like that, but for the most part it’s gives us the extra money we need around the house and allows me to help my husband paying for vacations and all the extra stuff we enjoy so, why complain. :cheer:

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8051

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Good evening everyone. I don’t live in the US. I provide produce and other food products for businesses mainly restaurants, and that takes me from home for a few days at a time throughout the month. In America I really don’t know how this is working out. If a job can be done from home, and a person can do that job from home, that is stay focused on the work material, and this is something that is beneficial to the company as well as the employees, I guess that’s a good thing. Things change all the time and we have to roll with it or get rolled over.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8052

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I am a teacher and do leave the house to work. I have the cutest kids and we have expanded GLA to Italy. My Italian is pretty good and I teach English along with our basic curriculum, only here we teach Italian history and little American history. I don’t know how this is working in the States either but I’m for whatever makes life easier for people over there. I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8053

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I hear you Rhena, and we are getting closer and closer to relocating as well. I don’t see how in the hell we have a man who can run for the highest set in the land with felony charges when you can’t vote if you have a felony charge. What the hell is that all about? But that’s another topic. I leave the house for work as I am a police officer. Working from home is not an option. I think it’s a good trend because there is less traffic and that’s good for the environment. This is something we have to start caring more about. Earth is heating up because they are sucking her dry. It’s time to stop pumping oil and find other means of making our transportation system operate. It’s time to go electric globally and start caring about the planet we all call home.

Hybrid Workforce 9 months 3 weeks ago #8054

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I’m a business owner and I have to leave the house to go to work. Business is back to normal and has been for a while now so, we are busy again. I don’t have any employee’s I can use in a work from home or hybrid capacity but I’m not opposed to this option if it works for the company and their employees. If this is a trend that is going to be a part of the future, I agree, we can do nothing but move forward with the trend whether we like it or not. There have been many trends over the years we don’t all like but it doesn’t stop the trend so, let move along with this new trend and make the best of it.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds