Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8031

• Val
  • Premium Member
I followed in my mom’s footsteps and I’m a nurse so I can’t work from home either but I think it’s a positive change or trend. I think it’s beneficial for people because it allows them time with their families, saves them money, and allows them to manage their finances better. We have electric cars as well and we love them. I would advise everyone to get an electric car if they can it is worth every penny and I want to put a big dent in the oil company’s wallets. I agree, it’s a winning trend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8032

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I’m in security as well so I have to leave the house for work. Me and the wife. So, we still use day care and have to commute but I go further so I take the electric car and the wife takes the SUV. I wish one of us could work from home but it’s not in the cards for us. I think it’s a good thing so I’m all for it. I think the benefits for it all is undeniable. So I’m all for it.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8033

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I can’t work from home either in my line of work but I don’t think it’s a bad thing I guess. Deb is now teaching so both of us leave the house to go to work. We do have electric cars so it’s like things are back to normal for us and I like it that way.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8034

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I like teaching so I don’t see a time when I’ll work from home. I kind of like things like they are because it’s normal to us. I like leaving the house to go to work. It helps us appreciate what we have and gives us something to look forward to returning too every day. I like enjoying my home when I’m off. So I like having to leave it five days a week for several hours a day.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8035

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I think a lot of people are back to work because rush hour on the roads is back to normal if you ask me. I don’t think many people are working hybrid or working from home. I think it’s pretty much back to normal. It’s an all right concept but we all know t here are some jobs that can never go completely work from home or hybrid. I think as we go forward, some jobs will move more toward a more remote setting because is cost effective and that’s all right with me. I can’t work from home but I do have some employees that do and it works well for us.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8036

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jay…very good idea.

Trinity, you are so right girl. They can’t keep up with how fast thigs are changing. They have to fine a way to cheat people out of more money if they are hybrid workers or working from home. They want them back where those industries lobbying them can make money off of the general public.

Amen Dr. Rod. We need to use our voices any way we can to stand up for ourselves and our right to live comfortably. I like this conversation, good ideas being shared. :cheer:

Mia, my daughter had the same experience. I don’t blame you and yes it is AI that clocks your time that way.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds