Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hybrid Workforce

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8037

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I don’t work from home but I can. I don’t go in to one office because I have several. I’m all over the place. I think if working from home is beneficial and practical then go for it. I do have many people who work for me who do work from home and it’s been a good fit for us. It’s one of those things that comes down to individual preference. We all have to make adjustments and do what is best for us and our families. If this type of working model works than it is a good thing. He folks, it’s our Gnostic Meet home. Not my island. It’s for all of us and everyone chips in to make it function so it belongs to all of us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8038

• Niobi
I like the work at home idea it is best for families and especially for children. I like it.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8039

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Short and to the point Niobi. I agree. If it works good for you family then by all means, go for it. The type of work I do has to be done away from home, I too am in security. It’s true some jobs will never be done from home. I also think it depends on the individual family to make a choice about what works best for them.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8040

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I work from home and it does work out better that way for our family so I’d advise families to look at their circumstances and decide what works better for them. I like being here for t he kids and I know they like having me near-by. I’m just glad this is becoming an option for the work force. It’s a good concept, one that works perfectly for us.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8041

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m a hybrid worker and I love it. I go into the office two to three times a week and sometimes when I go in we aren’t there for 8 hours. I like it. It saves us in so many ways so I would say this is a good trend.

Hybrid Workforce 10 months 1 week ago #8042

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I also have to leave the house for work but I like that my wife is able to adjust her schedule to fit the needs of the family a little more with her current job. I also like the hybrid working thing going on. I can’t see anything wrong with it Mason. I mean, like Jay says, we have to change with the times.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds