Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #8001

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Courtney, Tam called and told me about that yesterday. What kind of mess is that? This is Disney World. Kids are going here to enjoy something that has been around for years. I was beyond disgusted. What is this with continuous attacks on kids. They are being abducted and for what? Why are the taking all these children? Where are they taking them? Why isn’t any one asking questions about that? Kids are gunned down in schools, horribly abused by their own parents. It’s like a war on kids or something. It’s disgusting.

I also want to thank you and Braxton for behaving very maturely on the site. Thanks, your parents would be so proud.

I also totally agree with some kind of penalty for treason like behavior because I assure you Trump had a nefarious plan for the documents he stole when he left the white house. Our saving grace is someone I really dislike but I do think he may have saved the integrity of our countries vital information.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 10 months 2 weeks ago #8002

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Lindsey, you are 100% right. There needs to be a penalty for doing unpatriotic things in this country. That exceeds the freedom of speech amendment in our Constitution. Oh and that includes FOX NEWS!!!
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Mark.

May Meeting events 10 months 2 weeks ago #8003

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Congrats couples, I agree about missing Uncle Nico and Uncle Jess and only time will fill the gap their loses leave most of us with. Auntie Vic I wish I had words to comfort you with. All I can say is everything happens for a reason and we love you very much.

I agree with everyone who says trump supporters are unpatriotic. That is a fact. They can stop waving their American flags and while we are talking about expelling normal citizens for treason like behavior we need to talk about members of congress that I don’t give a damn if they were elected, they need to be put out of congress. Jim Jordan is the first one that needs to go. We need to clean up congress. Clarence Thomas needs to be kicked out of the supreme court.

I also want to say I have a friend who moved to Alabama for a job. He just had a vasectomy. He decided he didn’t want to take any chances he would get a woman pregnant to give birth to a child he doesn’t want born. Since they are doing so much to stop abortion, men are taking steps to make sure they don’t father them. Mason always says, people will find a way out of a box. What will they do about that? Make it illegal for a man to have a vasectomy? Hmm let’s see how that shit plays out.

May Meeting events 10 months 2 weeks ago #8004

• Mia
Congrats couples on new ones here and coming (big smile)

I did not know doc Jess and Uncle Nico for long but I loved them from the time I met them and I will miss them dearly.

I agree that mega republicans are not true Americans and they should be expelled from the country because Trump has always meant this country serious harm. It’s not hard to see and something absolutely has to be done at this point.

May Meeting events 10 months 2 weeks ago #8005

• Vince
I also congratulate both couples on their new and soon to be new arrivals. There is nothing more precious.

I was good friends with both Nico and Jess and I will certain miss them in my life but I am comforted they are at peace and that is a blessed thing.

Man oh man I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks trump supporters are not real patriots. They can’t possibly love this country because trump is trying to tear it down to the ground. A blind person can see what this man is doing so it’s not rocket science that’s for damn sure. It makes no sense to continue supporting him and to do so is treason to me as well. I think the members in congress who continue to support this man should be expelled they are disgusting and worse than he is for all I care. They definitely know better and I think we all need to be thankful for the democrats because the decent republicans have left office.

May Meeting events 10 months 2 weeks ago #8006

• Darla
I didn’t know Nico and Jess well either but I liked what I did know of them and agree it is a great loss that will take time to fully get beyond the pain of.

We do have two gifts into the world and that is some thing to be happy about. I do congratulate the two couples on bringing us this wonderful news.

I am trying not to laugh at how no one capitalizes Trumps name :lol: . I can see it is intentional. It is the ultimate show of disregard and lack of respect for a tyrant. I completely agree because he was intended to hold this country hostage if we ever tried to take him out of office again. They thought that so many people would be willing to put him back into the president’s seat is astounding. He robbed us blind the first time he was there, I guess that’s admired though.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Darla.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds