Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7995

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I congratulate the two happy, blessed couples and I know all our loved ones who passed on are smiling down on them with love and joy. It is a blessed thing, especially now.

I can’t see how anyone can’t see trump is a danger to this country. What in the hell did he intend to do with all those documents? That man is evil and I’m so sick of people acting like they can’t see that. At some point this doesn’t have anything to do with being a republican. This man is anti-American and it sickens me to hear them talk about being so damn American. No, the hell they aren’t. They are all a bunch of traitors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7996

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I will definitely miss both Doc Jess and Nico and I am comforted they are both in a better place. I do wish others would leave because I am so sick of hearing their names I could scream. I had really hoped we would stop hearing so much about trump after he lost the presidency but here we are, still talking about his demented ass. I’m disgusted with him and all the downright unpatriotic people who continue to support this man. They sicken me and I wish they would be banished for being unpatriotic. I just think they should be a penalty because trump has done some horrible things and they lend him their support. He’s raped women, exploited immigrants, discriminated against minorities, and incited an insurrection tying to overturn our government. There needs to be some consequences for people continuing to support someone like this. There should be no question about this man never being able to become the leader of this country again. No question.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7997

• Val
  • Premium Member
Congrats to Alyson and Braxton and Luke and Trinity (smile)

I am heart-broken about both loses. Jess was a wonderful step-father and he and mom were made for each other. My mother is so lost without him. She still talks to him and has trouble sleeping at night. We all need to prepare. She’s trying to be brave but simply has no desire to go on without him. She says things like she should have gone before Uncle Nico because she’s the oldest. She wonders if she’s being punished being left here to carry on without her husband and her brother. I can honestly understand why she feels that way. Mom was very close with her brother and her husband. I’m still trying to deal with losing Uncle Nico. It just seems so unreal. He was responsive up until nearly the end.

Oh the tragedy in the world. I hope nothing interferes with trump being held accountable because I think he meant this whole nation harm by taking those documents. He is a horrible vindictive man and when are people going to get tired of him calling people names and acting like an immature child? It’s not funny, it never has been funny or entertaining to me. He’s not a joke. He does not amuse me. He disgusts me and he was a disaster of a president. I think his followers need to be banished as well because protesting with Nazi flags and supporting someone that would gladly sell this country down the river in or out of office is treason. They all should pay a price for it. There is no mistaking these people are not patriots. They do not care about this country. They only care about their God, Donald Trump the one true Anti-Christ and they should not be allowed to stay here.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7998

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Rest in peace Nico and Doc Jess.

Congrats couples on new and soon to be new arrivals.

There is no damn excuse to continue backing trump as there was no reason to do so in the first place. This shows the power and the illogical condition of harboring to much hate. Far to long white people in the US have lived under the umbrella of privilege and they think they can do and say whatever they want. No one else can, only white people. That needs to change. White people are about to bring this country down that is in no way patriotic They don’t love this country. How could they? They clearly don’t love themselves. If they did, they would not continue to support someone who does not give a damn about them. It’s the biggest show of self-hate I’ve ever seen. I’m sorry, what the hell is superior about a fool who throws money and support behind someone who gives less than a damn about them? But, that’s what hate will do for a person. Turn itself inside out.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7999

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Aw, that is so precious. I am so glad for the joyful news after having so much sorrow. Thank you to both couples.

I also say my both Jess and Nico rest forever in peace.

I can’t believe people are allowing this man to swindle money out of them like this. But…if they want to throw their money away on someone who doesn’t give a damn about them that their business. I really hope we do start looking at what it means to be a patriot of this country. I think there needs to be laws going forward. We can’t let this happen again. We can’t have people openly doing and saying anti-American things. We have a constitution in this country that is designed and based on democracy. To not respect and desire to uphold that is to be anti-American point blank and there needs to be laws that have penalties for people who are not true patriots to the country they reside in. Personally I don’t want to live in a country that harbors a bunch of people so will to support and commit treason. That man means this country serious harm. Those documents contained national security information. What in the hell did he plan to do with information like that after he left office? I don’t fucking wonder at all. At this point, it treason that’s all there is to it. All of them should have consequences for it.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #8000

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Amen Lindsey, I absolutely agree.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds