Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7989

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I will forever miss Nico and Doc Jess, it was painful because it reminded me of all those we have lost starting with Sir Paul. I do agree that the news coming from Trinity and Luke and Alyson and Braxton are cause for rejoice. It is beautiful to hear about the children.

I’m just hoping trump hasn’t already done something terrible with those documents. He doesn’t care about anyone but himself and personally I agree, all his enablers should be held accountable for the danger they are putting us all in.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7990

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I also want to congratulate both couples and to say both Nico and doc Jess will be missed for so many reasons. They loved and were loved by so many.

Trump is alone with only secret service to keep him company. You never see any family around him. Where is his wife? He is finally alone as he should be. He is also insane, that is clear. I wish he would die already but that still leaves us with a corrupt republican party that enabled him to get as far as he did. I can’t see how it is patriotic to enable a tyrant to get away with almost taking the country you claim to care so much for, down. I think all of them should have to pay a price for that. What causes that? I say hate of African Americans, women, children, and LGBT people. I said black people because let’s be clear, they are and always have been the primary target. Asians are light enough, Latinos are light enough and many of them are a part of those supremacy groups. It was Latino boys beating a 10-year-old black girl and calling her a slave. So, it is African Americans that remain the primary target of this intense hatred. So intense they would sell this country down the river.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7991

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Yes…I will truly miss Uncle Nico and Uncle Jess. Braxton again I do apologize for how badly I behaved for our parents. It is hard for me to deal with to this day so I realize you harbor some anger toward me for my part in their no longer be with us. I have accepted that and I congratulate you on the joyful news you will be a father soon. I also congratulate Luke and Trinity, Simon Locus is so handsome.

I don’t understand how trump supporters in congress and otherwise, can dare to call themselves patriots. They don’t love this country. And did you all see the protesters outside of Disney World with Nazi signs? What in the world is patriotic about that? This isn’t Germany. The Natz’s did a lot of bad things to people. How offensive is that? I think we need stricter penalties for some people. Yes we have the right to free speech and to protest but we should not have the right to do things that are anti American. That takes things to a level that should never be acceptable. Personally, I think this idea of white privilege has gone way to far.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7992

• Braxton
I’m sorry Cort. I’m over it. I love you and thank you.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7993

• Kay
  • Premium Member
It’s okay brother. I love you too.

May Meeting events 10 months 3 weeks ago #7994

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I congratulate the two couples as well!

It will be a long time before we fully live with the fact that Uncle Nico is no longer with us. I still can’t hardly believe it. I will also miss Uncle Jess.

JJ that’s why they won’t give them the reparations they deserve. They gave them to the Native Americans but refuse to do the same for the African Americans who have be so unjustly treated in this country they were brought to by force. It is a hatred that has endured throughout the years. I hope this is really the end of the rode for Trump, the real Anti-Christ.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Linden.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds