Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7977

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Congrats Luke and Trinity!!! Alyson sweetheart, enjoy this moment as you father would want you to. As he so enjoyed hearing you mom tell him she was pregnant with you. I know he’s happy about this and wants you to be happy as well. You dad is now smiling down on you wishing he was here to hold his grandchild. Roscoe and Laura too Braxton. Way to gon. (smile)

Nico was a god send. I called on him so many times in life and although I am glad he is no longer suffering I wish he was still with us. I also called on Jess many times and I fell the weight of his loss as well.

I’m going to say this one thing about trump, if he goes to jail, those secret service people will finally be free. I’d hate to be on a detail to guard that man.

Mark…we like hearing your business bro. Mason, anything else you care to share I mean, we are all ears.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7978

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Congratulations Trinity and Luke. I can’t wait to see the new arrival. :cheer: Sweet Alyson, your daddy is so happy for you darling. Congrats to you and Brax whose parents can do nothing but be just as proud. :cheer:

Jess’ passing took me by surprise but I knew my brother was very sick. We’ve, the immediate family, have known for a while. But no one knew Jess was sick at all. It’s going to take some time to adjust to both of them passing but we have been preparing for the end of Nico’s journey for some time. He was at peace with it and I’m glad he’s no longer in pain. It reminded me of mom. I wanted her suffering to end. That’s how much I love them. It reminds us there is only so much man can do, when it’s time it’s time.

I’m going to agree with Ryan about the people who make up the republican party. I don’t like how they think, I never have. They only care about money, control, and insuring suffering. I can’t be a part of that kind of thinking. I try not to think about them too much because the racism has never been more evident and that is the root to their desire to maintain the suffering of so many, racial hatred.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7979

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Alyson, I know you wish you dad was here. We all do. He would want you to be happy you are expecting a new one. I happily congratulate you and Braxton. I miss him too, he was a wonderful brother and this is a death that will be hard for me to get past. Time is the only cure.

I’m glad they finally held trump to the same standards everyone else is held to. It’s about time. I don’t understand the Freedom caucus in the republican party and I definitely don’t understand the mega republicans. I really think hate and racism drives them so they will never see the error of their ways.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7980

• Loreen
  • Administrator
We could all use some good news and both Trinity and Luke, and Alyson and Braxton, you are all bringing us something we could all use right now. Death is always hard for many of us, but it is a mercy from God to have things happen that make us smile and want to rejoice.

I’m so darn glad Trump is finally getting what is coming to him. I can’t understand how anyone doesn’t feel some kind of concern about what he was doing with classified records. I mean in light of the Saudia’s giving Jared so much money after trump left office. I would think we should all be asking some serious questions. I can’t believe trump supporters actually think they are lovers of their country. Trump does not love this country or anyone in it. He ran up a bigger deficit than any other president in history. Why? Like Mason said, he needed a country to get him out of the debt he was in with foreign countries. He used us to pay his debts now we are dealing with inflation. Interest rates are high because the county needs money to pay off all the money he skimmed from us while he was in office, and they think we want him back. Please. If they can’t see that man doesn’t give a damn about them that’s really their misfortune.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7981

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I will definitely miss both Nico and Doc Jess, and I do agree Nico and Roscoe are both sending us light-hearted messages to bring us joy at this time of sorrow, along with Grandpa Paul. With that in mind, I gladly congratulate Uncle Luke and Aunt Trinity on their new arrival, a son, and Alyson and Braxton on their upcoming arrival.

Kelton does have a way of telling uplifting stories to calm and ease our minds. This is why it’s an asset to embrace different cultures and beliefs. We can help each other in so many positive ways. So, hate is stupid all day long.

I can vouch for my dad being upset about the two losses we have experienced. I love you so much dad for being like grandpa, for always being there when we need you most and please, let us be there for you if and when you need to lean on us for anything.

Let’s take it a step further Loreen, they aren’t American either. They don’t love this country. A blind man can see trump used his position to pay of his debts. The blind man would also be able to see how little he cares for this country. There is no telling what he’s done with documents. He will bring us down if he’s ever allowed to be in the president’s seat again. He used us all and I’m not interested in being trumps bitch okay. If you ask me, when the facts come out, we need to consider kick out all the mega republicans because they are not patriots of America. Trump only cares for himself and their hatred of minorities is enough for them to help that man tear this country down. That needs to matter to all of us who are real patriots. I think the human thing to do is give them the opportunity to relocate.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7982

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I can see Kelton being a chief of his tribe. He always has the prefect moral story to help see us through times of sorrow, uncertainty, anything. He was there when our grandfather passed and I’ll never forget how much peace he brought to my heart that helped me through my grieving process. Nico and Jess were good people and I will miss them in or lives. And…Alyson, I do think your news is a sign of hope from you father. I congratulate you and Braxton because his father is telling him he’s looking down on him and smiling and so is his mom. I didn’t get to meet Sir Paul but I see him smiling down on all of us as we comfort and uplift each other in all things including current events. Congratulations Luke and Trinity.

Trump knows how to use people, and for all those stupid enough to keep bring used, have at it. Don’t expect the rest of us to be fools. He used us. Shamed the office of the presidency and all the mega republicans care about is him giving them a license to be openly racist and hate. That is not patriotic and it is Un-American.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds