Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7983

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Congratulations Uncle Luke, Aunt Trinity, and Alyson and Braxton. I agree, your parents are so happy for you right now the one who is still with us and the ones who have passed on. Kelton does have a way with words. Dad does have a very soft heart and I second what TJ said pop, feel free to lean on us if you need too. We are here for you. Losing Nico and Roscoe reminded me of all those we have lost and we should take a moment to remember and honor them. I miss them all.

I am beyond ecstatic trump is finally being held accountable for all of his horrible crimes. I don’t know what it is going to take for trump supporters to open their eyes but if they want to keep giving a supposed wealthy man all their hard-earned cash that’s their business.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7984

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Alyson…I like what everyone has said about rejoicing about you good news. I think you dad would be as happy to hear this as your mom is. Braxton I know your parents are proud and happy as well. Congratulations. I know Sir Paul is smiling down on you Uncle Luke, congrats to you and Trinity, I’m looking forward to meeting you new arrival.

My heart is heavy over the loss of my step father Jess and my uncle Nico and only time will ease the pain of both losses. I am let to wonder why can’t bad people, like Putin and Trump die of heart failure, cancer, or old age, or all three? They longer they live the more problems they cause for the whole world. It spills out of the territories they live in just like a damn virus.

I’m glad they indited trump and I hope he goes to prison. I wish the mega republicans would loss all that they had and someone who deserves it would gain it. If it starts with losing their citizenship then so be it.

May Meeting events 11 months 6 days ago #7985

• Barb
  • Premium Member
It’s all right Alyson, I agree with Lydia honey, it’s like your dad gave us all something to smile about. It’s just like something Nico would do. Be happy honey and if it’s a boy name him after you dad and Braxton’s dad to remind you of the bundle of joy both Roscoe and Nico left us all with. ( big smile) I’m glad Nico is out of pain, he was very close to Doug as well who is also feeling the loss of a very good friend. Doc Jess was a shock to us but knowing they are now both at peace is comforting.

Trump has been indited and that is as is should be. I don’t understand the republican party and don’t want to. I don’t like any of the people challenging trump they won’t condemn him because they know they are just as capable of being corrupt as trump is. Trump just has more guts than them, clearly. They can’t even fake like they are decent and stand up for right. It’s despicable.

May Meeting events 11 months 5 days ago #7986

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mark, I got you bro. It’s been heavy and our family can’t begin to tell you how much we appreciate having you and your family in our lives.

Trinity, Luke, I can see Nico smiling. He loved babies. Congratulations on your new Son and we all welcome Simon Locus into the world. Alyson and Braxton, congratulations on your news as well. I think you selection of names if it’s a boy are very fitting. If it’s a boy they will name it after Nico. It’s good to see a little sunshine after so much rain.

Trump looks like shit. You know people will do anything for money, I simply could not guard a devil and trump is a devil make no mistake about it. All those so evangelicals need to put on their black robes and show the world who they are really true too, the devil they worship who is Donald Trump.

May Meeting events 11 months 5 days ago #7987

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I will definitely miss Nico, as well as Doc Jess. I take comfort in knowing they are out of this misery caused by other humans on this planet. There is so much going on in this world it’s hard to know where to begin. How do we make a dent. We don’t know what to do, who to help first, who has the biggest need. I just know things are getting harder for so many people. We have to find joy in the small things. So, I congratulate both couples for their joyful news. It is the shining light in the fog.

May Meeting events 11 months 5 days ago #7988

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I congratulate both couples on their new arrivals. It is very good news for so many reasons.

We lost two good men but they left us with strong, good memories and examples of how to live and die the right way.

Current events: Trump was indited but I’m so tired of hearing how one jury can decide he’s not guilty and he’ll be free. What happened to hung jury and a retrial? Why don’t they say that? How can they even consider allowing that judge who gave them so much trouble about getting the documents from trump. I’m just sick of the stumbling blocks to justice for some people. I just want him to finally be held accountable.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds