Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting events

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7965

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Deb, I was not in anyway forewarned that two special people would not be here for spring meet. It seemed sudden and unexpected, to me. I’m going to miss my joyful Uncle, whom I know could be real gangster when he needed to be. My father called to express his condolences and he was genuinely surprised and sympathetic in regards to Nico’s passing. Many of the officers I once worked with have called as well, it proves Uncle Nico left his mark. I’m glad he’s out of pain and away from the madness in this world, but I will miss him terribly.

Chris Cristy really let into trump. I was laughing because he was so right. It’s not funny anymore. He laid it down and laid it out. I don’t think Trump will be on top for long. I hear Pence hit hard as well in his bid on Wednesday. It took them a minute but they’re coming out. DeSantis is a joke and like that California Governor said a weak pathetic man. I’m glad to see people coming out and saying what needs to be said I tell you that much. Perhaps there is some hope of salvation after all.

How’s that baby boy Trinity!!! Congrats to you and Luke. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7966

• Alyson
I am pregnant mom. It was confirmed this morning.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7967

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Oh God Mason that breaks me down even more. I don’t want Mark to be sad but God knows I understand why he is.

Congrats Luke and Trinity on your new son. And to Alyson and Braxton as well.

They need to do something about guns. Some kid was killed after received his diploma. This following the shooting death of a young mother in Florida. So much needs to be addressed and it needs to be done now. Niobi, I can see myself trying to do that as well. To think trying to be an adult about an issue can now get you killed. I’m glad both shooters are in custody and I think it’s a damn shame that some of these people have on foot in the grave so to speak and they are deciding to commit murder at the tail end of life. I’m always going to have a soft spot for children left without a parent because of an act of a senseless act of violence.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7968

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Amen Adam, congrats Alyson and Braxton, keep us posted on how things are going and let us know if you need anything.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7969

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
They finally indicted Trump!!! Hell Yeah!!!
Congratulations Luke and Trinity, it’s a boy!!!! I can’t wait to see him. Congratulations to Alyson and Braxton (smile).

I really liked Nico he was always pleasant to be around and I know he will be missed. The same for Doc Jess. I know I didn’t see this coming Ebony.

I’m not sure how I feel about Cristy or Pence but I don’t like the republican party or what it stands for. They are for the rich, they are controlling, they are bullies, they lie, they cheat, they gave us the worse president this country has ever seen. They contained the worse people in this country, That’s how I see the whole party, a party of demons just like the evangelicals. They don’t worship the God who is God, their god is money, they are demons.

May Meeting events 11 months 1 week ago #7970

• Alyson
Uncle Kelton, I’m not sure how I feel. Dad is not here to be with me for this and I’m so upset about that. I want to come to the ranch with you and Uncle Mike.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds